Types Of Riders

Link didnt work for me
 
Works ok for me.
 
Huh, works now. Last night I got a 525 link not good message or something like that.
 
I fit in most of the boxes at one time or another. Now I don't fit in any. I will have to make up my own.

Mature Rider: Prefers the looks of retro style motorcycles like the CB1100, Bonneville, Ducati, etc. Although not anti-social, likes to ride alone at his own pace on quiet, twisty back roads. Sometimes cruising and taking in the scenery, other times riding enthusiastically through the curves and hills. Will ride 400 to 500 kilometers (250 to 300 miles) or more a day just for the enjoyment of it. But makes many stops along the way for breakfast, lunch, donuts and coffee to rest or ease any aches or pain.

Old fashion gear: Bell white open face helmet with clear visor, prescription aviator style amber sunglasses, ear plugs although he does like the sound of a good exhaust system, well worn brown leather jacket because black looks too Harley like, deerskin work gloves because they are comfortably soft and inexpensive, blue jeans with no armour, comfortable boots (Alpinestars Roam on sale).

Has years of mechanical skills and all the tools, but pays the dealer to do anything beyond chain lubrication, oil and filter changes.

Spends an inordinate amount of time on-line exchanging pleasantries and information with like minded motorcyclists that he will probably never meet.
 
Hey...that's my group too! (for the most part)
 
Nortoon_imp said:
I fit in most of the boxes at one time or another. Now I don't fit in any. I will have to make up my own.

Mature Rider: Prefers the looks of retro style motorcycles like the CB1100, Bonneville, Ducati, etc. Although not anti-social, likes to ride alone at his own pace on quiet, twisty back roads. Sometimes cruising and taking in the scenery, other times riding enthusiastically through the curves and hills. Will ride 400 to 500 kilometers (250 to 300 miles) or more a day just for the enjoyment of it. But makes many stops along the way for breakfast, lunch, donuts and coffee to rest or ease any aches or pain.

Old fashion gear: Bell white open face helmet with clear visor, prescription aviator style amber sunglasses, ear plugs although he does like the sound of a good exhaust system, well worn brown leather jacket because black looks too Harley like, deerskin work gloves because they are comfortably soft and inexpensive, blue jeans with no armour, comfortable boots (Alpinestars Roam on sale).

Has years of mechanical skills and all the tools, but pays the dealer to do anything beyond chain lubrication, oil and filter changes.

Spends an inordinate amount of time on-line exchanging pleasantries and information with like minded motorcyclists that he will probably never meet.
:rofl: good ones :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I can see myself in there :) :) :)
 
Spot on, Norton.
 
Nortoon,
It looks like my motorcycling biography....well, at least 75% of it...
....are you coming again July 23rd...check ....http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=11100
 
Back
Top