Brookland27_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Got my Two Brothers exhaust on yesterday. I like the way it looks and sounds. I find the black and titanium plays rather nice with the Brushed aluminum black look the CB has going on. I really have never been a fan of really blingy chrome/ polished stainless or matte black so i am pleased with this. I am still under 600 miles so will wait to open the bike up until i can change the oil so performance improvement realization will have to wait. I can say it sounds very nice and i don't find it too loud. At first how small the can was threw me off but that may be because i went from a stock unit which i find a bit oversized. Interestingly when i took off the stock unit i found the way the stock can was dented in the rear to allow for the shock mount clearance on the rear a bit off puting considering the thought put into the finish of the rest of the bike? The fit and finish of the 2 bros is wonderful and i believe they are discontinued so you can get one for under 400. I know alot of people arent into the looks of this exhaust and i didn't post this to hear about that. I posted so people considering it can get a nice HD image of the bike with it fitted as i didn't have much luck finding a titanium can i could look at before my purchase. I will update on performance when i get to really give it some juice. This unit also has a center stand stop welded on nicely to the connecting pipe which works nicely. Ride on Gents.
