Two Brothers Slip On Exhaust Installed

Stealth128_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Easy Install Sounds Great! $317.00 Amazon free prime member shipping.
Also seems to pull the heat away from the motor. Very High Quality.Installed in 30 Minutes. Yes large increase in performance.

Thanks

[attachment=1945]
 
Are you sure the hangar isn't supposed to be on the back of the peg plate?
 
I only asked because the stock hangar attaches behind the peg plate (the wheel side) and you attached the two bros hangar on the outside of it. If that is how they have it, great. It just looks off to me is all.
 
Stealth128_imp said:
Oh ok got it your correct! I knew the install was to easy. Good catch Randy Thanks!
No worries man. :beerchug:
 
Man. I have to admit that's the best sounding exhaust for this bike IMO.. and the price?! Holy cow!!!! Awesome! I wish I could fall in love with the looks. I run TBR exhaust on my KLX and love it. Ugh just wish they made a megaphone style!!! Haha I'm too picky :P

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
 
:biker::thumbsup::thumbsup:
HikerToo_imp said:
Uhh...video, with sound?
And you may have to change the "Stealth" part of your name....
There's a you tube video of this exhaust on a CB1100. It does sound good,without being too annoyingly loud. Probably as nice a sound you're going to get on an inline 4. (IMO)
 
The 2Bros does sound really cool. It reminds me of a 70's sports car with a glasspack. The looks are, of course, strictly a matter of taste. I decided to take mine off for a while and go back to the OEM for a while after reading the Honda CB1100 engineering website. I'm going in search of that "3000 RPM Rhapsody" they allude to.

I do miss that angry crackle on decel though...
 
Like The Spaceman, after i read the Honda engineering website, I too have a greater appreciation for the thought that went into the CB, therefore, I am hesitant to change things. I like the sound of the exhaust though.
 
Thread starter
Well went for a forty mile ride today exhaust sound was perfect. I don't have any popping on deceleration, the bike ran a lot cooler then normal. I think the exhaust pulls the heat away faster then the heavily chamber stock exhaust, everything helps in this awful Florida summer heat. Very happy with this purchase!
 
"Very happy with this purchase! "

And in the end, that's all that matters.
 
2 bros seems to sell that same muffler for every bike known to man. If they would only design a piece that complemented the CB's style they would sell a ton.
 
HondaJon_imp said:
2 bros seems to sell that same muffler for every bike known to man. If they would only design a piece that complemented the CB's style they would sell a ton.
But not at the price point that makes their product so appealing to the less-privileged motorcyclist.
 
The less-privileged* could simply use the very nice muffler they have already bought and paid for - the stock unit..... :angel:

*I prefer to be called cheap...... :D
 
Back
Top