Turn Signal mounts OEM

HWdesign_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
My 2013 came with the blinkers mounted on the tall light bracket via a small other bracket.

I'm looking to mount them on the grab rail and am in need of some washer, or a bolt and a washer, that holds the turn signal to the grab rail. If anyone has these parts laying around I am in need and am willing to pay some cash money :)

Thought I would check here before calling a dealer.

Thanks in advance,

HW
 
Yeah, those too. I forgot about those...
 
Any chance its still there? Reach your finger around and see if you can feel it. Or look.
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Any chance its still there? Reach your finger around and see if you can feel it. Or look.
Nope not there. Not a huge deal the part is cheap enough. I'll order it if no one has them laying around.

thanks

HW
 
Funny how the world works- I took all that stuff off years ago and the bits have just been sitting in my garage.

The weather was warm recently so I opened the door, cleaned up a little and binned numerous smaller parts I will never use again.
 
Thread starter
PowerDubs_imp said:
Funny how the world works- I took all that stuff off years ago and the bits have just been sitting in my garage.

The weather was warm recently so I opened the door, cleaned up a little and binned numerous smaller parts I will never use again.
I totally understand. All good.
 
Thread starter
PowerDubs_imp said:
Funny how the world works- I took all that stuff off years ago and the bits have just been sitting in my garage.

The weather was warm recently so I opened the door, cleaned up a little and binned numerous smaller parts I will never use again.
Tried to send you a PM but your box is full

Happy to send you the bracket. It's a small bit of metal. Give me your address and I will send it to you.

Howard
 
Back
Top