Oct 14, 2015 #1 C CB4ME_imp Road warrior Thread starter Toady I discovered the mounting tab on my left front turn signal lens was broken. It must have occurred when I dropped my bike in June. It seems the parts suppliers only offer the entire turn signal assembly. Does anyone know if the lens are sold separately?
Toady I discovered the mounting tab on my left front turn signal lens was broken. It must have occurred when I dropped my bike in June. It seems the parts suppliers only offer the entire turn signal assembly. Does anyone know if the lens are sold separately?
Oct 14, 2015 #2 A Arctic cb1100_imp Running like a top Sounds like the perfect time upgrade to the clear lenses from webike ordered mine and installed them a couple weeks ago opted for amber bulbs they look and fit perfect!
Sounds like the perfect time upgrade to the clear lenses from webike ordered mine and installed them a couple weeks ago opted for amber bulbs they look and fit perfect!
Oct 14, 2015 #3 Randy B Road warrior What? #2 in the pick list. http://www.hondapartshouse.com/oemparts/a/hon/511a8dc8f870022e4ccd3262/turn-signal
What? #2 in the pick list. http://www.hondapartshouse.com/oemparts/a/hon/511a8dc8f870022e4ccd3262/turn-signal
Oct 14, 2015 #4 the Ferret Road warrior I got one for my 13 when I discovered it had a broken tab. Never dropped. i figured it was cracked on installation.
I got one for my 13 when I discovered it had a broken tab. Never dropped. i figured it was cracked on installation.
Oct 14, 2015 #5 I immgunn_imp Running like a top Wouldn't it be great if Arctic sold his old turn signals to CB4ME?
Oct 14, 2015 #6 C CB4ME_imp Road warrior Thread starter Randy B_imp said: What? #2 in the pick list. http://www.hondapartshouse.com/oemparts/a/hon/511a8dc8f870022e4ccd3262/turn-signal Click to expand... Thanks everyone - I was looking at Babbits and they don't list the lens separately. I bookmarked hondspartshouse. Thanks. I have to research the clear lens option. I have the Japanese version rear blinkers and the lens doesn't seem to be removable from the bulb enclosure.
Randy B_imp said: What? #2 in the pick list. http://www.hondapartshouse.com/oemparts/a/hon/511a8dc8f870022e4ccd3262/turn-signal Click to expand... Thanks everyone - I was looking at Babbits and they don't list the lens separately. I bookmarked hondspartshouse. Thanks. I have to research the clear lens option. I have the Japanese version rear blinkers and the lens doesn't seem to be removable from the bulb enclosure.
Oct 14, 2015 #7 Randy B Road warrior Look underneath for a small screw. The bulbs and the lenses need to be serviceable.