parm_94_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Hi guys I've got a 2013 CB1100. Battery seems okay, bulbs are all correct.
Only the right turn signal is working. The left turn signal and hazards do not flash. instead hitting the left turn signal or the hazard induces a buzzing sound around the rear fender. I've done the tests according to the manual for the flasher relay and get no voltage doing Signal Line Inspection 1.
Thinking to replace the flasher relay, what's a place to buy for a good price?
Edit: Link to helpful picture.
Only the right turn signal is working. The left turn signal and hazards do not flash. instead hitting the left turn signal or the hazard induces a buzzing sound around the rear fender. I've done the tests according to the manual for the flasher relay and get no voltage doing Signal Line Inspection 1.
Thinking to replace the flasher relay, what's a place to buy for a good price?
Edit: Link to helpful picture.
and will probably turn out to be the relay. But you never know, thus the testing. If it were here we could do the testing quicker that you can type the instructions.