Trivia

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
What is significance of Honda part number

53180-286-000
 
i'm pretty sure I know the answer. let's see if anyone else can get it right or pick up the hint i left.
 
Thread starter
George nailed it.. The original 1969 part number for the RLET which was superseded to the number we all know and love

95010-16001
 
Mate, if you have to ask ...

ES ... Nice.
 
Thread starter
Not me lol. But nicely played!
 
Thread starter
95010-16001 x 2
 
obleo,

the x2 in ferret's post means you have to order 2. There is one RLET per pack. They are around $3 each. I think I paid $2.75 or so each.
 
ES—got it. As I said, nice.
 
EmptySea_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
i'm pretty sure I know the answer. let's see if anyone else can get it right or pick up the hint i left.
just curious how many figured out my hint.
just curious how many figured out my hint.
Wow - I feel honored to have ridden with you, Matt - that was well done:)
 
Darn, I just ordered only one the other day. Guess I will have to give my shop a call and see if I can get one more.
 
Back
Top