Jan 14, 2020 #1 O Obleo Been there Thread starter I been reading online about the 2020 speed twin, has anyone here test ridden one? Or maybe own one. Would like some first hand experience from someone not trying to sell advertising space.
I been reading online about the 2020 speed twin, has anyone here test ridden one? Or maybe own one. Would like some first hand experience from someone not trying to sell advertising space.
Jan 14, 2020 #2 B Bheezy27403_imp Road warrior There's loads of info on Triumphrat site. It's not too gummed up with ads.
Jan 14, 2020 #3 V VLJ_imp Road warrior Yes, I've ridden it, and I reported my findings here... http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=14426
Yes, I've ridden it, and I reported my findings here... http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=14426
Jan 14, 2020 #5 J jimgl3_imp Been there why bother when this beast is out there? Rocket 3 Storm Insane!!!
Jan 14, 2020 #6 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior This review was release yesterday, January 13, 2020: Triumph Rocket 3R and Rocket 3 GT Video Review