Transmission Noisier After Oil Change

Slowgroove2013_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
The trans area sounds like it has added a new high pitched squeaky rattle little extra sound after the first oil change after about 600 miles.
This is after warm up.
This sound is not present on cold start up.
I took it to Honda and they don't hear it but I do .
The service dept. guy says it is due to the 10W30 Honda oil being of a lower viscosity than the original break-in oil from the factory.
Time will tell.
Any other owner have a similar experience?
 
Welcome to the forum, slowgroove. You started an oil thread on your first post. Nice.

To my knowledge, they don't use break in oil from the factory. It's supposed to be changed at 600 miles during the break in period, but it's 10w30. My bike came new with 10w30 oil.

I put in 10w30 dino oil at the 600 mile service then switched to 10w40 dino at 2000 miles. With the 10w40, I always felt like the transmission was louder and didn't quite feel right. At 4000 miles I switched to 10w30 semi synthetic - made a subtle but nice improvement - transmission is quieter and shifting is smoother - especially downshifting to first. Don't think it's my imagination, but my bike likes 10w30 better than 10w40.
 
Did you do anything else to the bike like add a windshield or some other accessory? These things can change what you hear.
Also, is the oil level correct?
 
Thread starter
Pauley_imp said:
Welcome to the forum, slowgroove. You started an oil thread on your first post. Nice.

To my knowledge, they don't use break in oil from the factory. It's supposed to be changed at 600 miles during the break in period, but it's 10w30. My bike came new with 10w30 oil.

I put in 10w30 dino oil at the 600 mile service then switched to 10w40 dino at 2000 miles. With the 10w40, I always felt like the transmission was louder and didn't quite feel right. At 4000 miles I switched to 10w30 semi synthetic - made a subtle but nice improvement - transmission is quieter and shifting is smoother - especially downshifting to first. Don't think it's my imagination, but my bike likes 10w30 better than 10w40.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
ClassicVW_imp said:
Did you do anything else to the bike like add a windshield or some other accessory? These things can change what you hear.
Also, is the oil level correct?
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
CIP57_imp said:
Lets hear what you hear, post a video from your smartphone.
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
dlhmatt_imp said:
I'd adjust the crankshaft balancer and see if that helps.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do.
 
We really need to hear the noise to have some idea of your problem. Many members have had lower end knock after the first oil change, mostly due to a heavier weight oil. Did you change the filter and use a OEM filter???
 
Thread starter
Slowgroove2013_imp said:
Pauley_imp said:
Welcome to the forum, slowgroove. You started an oil thread on your first post. Nice.

To my knowledge, they don't use break in oil from the factory. It's supposed to be changed at 600 miles during the break in period, but it's 10w30. My bike came new with 10w30 oil.

I put in 10w30 dino oil at the 600 mile service then switched to 10w40 dino at 2000 miles. With the 10w40, I always felt like the transmission was louder and didn't quite feel right. At 4000 miles I switched to 10w30 semi synthetic - made a subtle but nice improvement - transmission is quieter and shifting is smoother - especially downshifting to first. Don't think it's my imagination, but my bike likes 10w30 better than 10w40.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
ClassicVW_imp said:
Did you do anything else to the bike like add a windshield or some other accessory? These things can change what you hear.
Also, is the oil level correct?
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
CIP57_imp said:
Lets hear what you hear, post a video from your smartphone.
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
dlhmatt_imp said:
I'd adjust the crankshaft balancer and see if that helps.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
ClassicVW_imp said:
Did you do anything else to the bike like add a windshield or some other accessory? These things can change what you hear.
Also, is the oil level correct?
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
CIP57_imp said:
Lets hear what you hear, post a video from your smartphone.
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
dlhmatt_imp said:
I'd adjust the crankshaft balancer and see if that helps.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
CIP57_imp said:
We really need to hear the noise to have some idea of your problem. Many members have had lower end knock after the first oil change, mostly due to a heavier weight oil. Did you change the filter and use a OEM filter???
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
ClassicVW_imp said:
Did you do anything else to the bike like add a windshield or some other accessory? These things can change what you hear.
Also, is the oil level correct?
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
CIP57_imp said:
Lets hear what you hear, post a video from your smartphone.
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
dlhmatt_imp said:
I'd adjust the crankshaft balancer and see if that helps.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
CIP57_imp said:
We really need to hear the noise to have some idea of your problem. Many members have had lower end knock after the first oil change, mostly due to a heavier weight oil. Did you change the filter and use a OEM filter???
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
ClassicVW_imp said:
Did you do anything else to the bike like add a windshield or some other accessory? These things can change what you hear.
Also, is the oil level correct?
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
CIP57_imp said:
Lets hear what you hear, post a video from your smartphone.
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
dlhmatt_imp said:
I'd adjust the crankshaft balancer and see if that helps.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
CIP57_imp said:
We really need to hear the noise to have some idea of your problem. Many members have had lower end knock after the first oil change, mostly due to a heavier weight oil. Did you change the filter and use a OEM filter???
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
Slowgroove2013_imp said:
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has. I only put about 70 miles on the oil change with the Fram lilter.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
ClassicVW_imp said:
Did you do anything else to the bike like add a windshield or some other accessory? These things can change what you hear.
Also, is the oil level correct?
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
CIP57_imp said:
Lets hear what you hear, post a video from your smartphone.
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
dlhmatt_imp said:
I'd adjust the crankshaft balancer and see if that helps.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
CIP57_imp said:
We really need to hear the noise to have some idea of your problem. Many members have had lower end knock after the first oil change, mostly due to a heavier weight oil. Did you change the filter and use a OEM filter???
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has. I only put about 70 miles on the oil change with the Fram lilter.
 
Slowgroove2013_imp said:
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has. I only put about 70 miles on the oil change with the Fram lilter.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
ClassicVW_imp said:
Did you do anything else to the bike like add a windshield or some other accessory? These things can change what you hear.
Also, is the oil level correct?
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
CIP57_imp said:
Lets hear what you hear, post a video from your smartphone.
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
dlhmatt_imp said:
I'd adjust the crankshaft balancer and see if that helps.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
CIP57_imp said:
We really need to hear the noise to have some idea of your problem. Many members have had lower end knock after the first oil change, mostly due to a heavier weight oil. Did you change the filter and use a OEM filter???
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
Slowgroove2013_imp said:
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has. I only put about 70 miles on the oil change with the Fram lilter.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
ClassicVW_imp said:
Did you do anything else to the bike like add a windshield or some other accessory? These things can change what you hear.
Also, is the oil level correct?
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
CIP57_imp said:
Lets hear what you hear, post a video from your smartphone.
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
dlhmatt_imp said:
I'd adjust the crankshaft balancer and see if that helps.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
CIP57_imp said:
We really need to hear the noise to have some idea of your problem. Many members have had lower end knock after the first oil change, mostly due to a heavier weight oil. Did you change the filter and use a OEM filter???
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has.
Slowgroove2013_imp said:
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has. I only put about 70 miles on the oil change with the Fram lilter.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
ClassicVW_imp said:
Did you do anything else to the bike like add a windshield or some other accessory? These things can change what you hear.
Also, is the oil level correct?
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
CIP57_imp said:
Lets hear what you hear, post a video from your smartphone.
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
dlhmatt_imp said:
I'd adjust the crankshaft balancer and see if that helps.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
CIP57_imp said:
We really need to hear the noise to have some idea of your problem. Many members have had lower end knock after the first oil change, mostly due to a heavier weight oil. Did you change the filter and use a OEM filter???
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
Slowgroove2013_imp said:
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has. I only put about 70 miles on the oil change with the Fram lilter.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
ClassicVW_imp said:
Did you do anything else to the bike like add a windshield or some other accessory? These things can change what you hear.
Also, is the oil level correct?
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
CIP57_imp said:
Lets hear what you hear, post a video from your smartphone.
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
dlhmatt_imp said:
I'd adjust the crankshaft balancer and see if that helps.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
CIP57_imp said:
We really need to hear the noise to have some idea of your problem. Many members have had lower end knock after the first oil change, mostly due to a heavier weight oil. Did you change the filter and use a OEM filter???
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has. I only put about 70 miles on the oil change with the Fram lilter.
I really don't have anything to add here. I just wanted to see all that stuff above posted again.
 
The Spaceman_imp said:
Slowgroove2013_imp said:
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has. I only put about 70 miles on the oil change with the Fram lilter.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
ClassicVW_imp said:
Did you do anything else to the bike like add a windshield or some other accessory? These things can change what you hear.
Also, is the oil level correct?
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
CIP57_imp said:
Lets hear what you hear, post a video from your smartphone.
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
dlhmatt_imp said:
I'd adjust the crankshaft balancer and see if that helps.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
CIP57_imp said:
We really need to hear the noise to have some idea of your problem. Many members have had lower end knock after the first oil change, mostly due to a heavier weight oil. Did you change the filter and use a OEM filter???
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
Slowgroove2013_imp said:
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has. I only put about 70 miles on the oil change with the Fram lilter.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
ClassicVW_imp said:
Did you do anything else to the bike like add a windshield or some other accessory? These things can change what you hear.
Also, is the oil level correct?
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
CIP57_imp said:
Lets hear what you hear, post a video from your smartphone.
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
dlhmatt_imp said:
I'd adjust the crankshaft balancer and see if that helps.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
CIP57_imp said:
We really need to hear the noise to have some idea of your problem. Many members have had lower end knock after the first oil change, mostly due to a heavier weight oil. Did you change the filter and use a OEM filter???
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has.
Slowgroove2013_imp said:
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has. I only put about 70 miles on the oil change with the Fram lilter.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
ClassicVW_imp said:
Did you do anything else to the bike like add a windshield or some other accessory? These things can change what you hear.
Also, is the oil level correct?
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
CIP57_imp said:
Lets hear what you hear, post a video from your smartphone.
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
dlhmatt_imp said:
I'd adjust the crankshaft balancer and see if that helps.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
CIP57_imp said:
We really need to hear the noise to have some idea of your problem. Many members have had lower end knock after the first oil change, mostly due to a heavier weight oil. Did you change the filter and use a OEM filter???
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
Slowgroove2013_imp said:
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has. I only put about 70 miles on the oil change with the Fram lilter.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
ClassicVW_imp said:
Did you do anything else to the bike like add a windshield or some other accessory? These things can change what you hear.
Also, is the oil level correct?
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
CIP57_imp said:
Lets hear what you hear, post a video from your smartphone.
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
dlhmatt_imp said:
I'd adjust the crankshaft balancer and see if that helps.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
CIP57_imp said:
We really need to hear the noise to have some idea of your problem. Many members have had lower end knock after the first oil change, mostly due to a heavier weight oil. Did you change the filter and use a OEM filter???
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has. I only put about 70 miles on the oil change with the Fram lilter.
I really don't have anything to add here. I just wanted to see all that stuff above posted again.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
ClassicVW_imp said:
Did you do anything else to the bike like add a windshield or some other accessory? These things can change what you hear.
Also, is the oil level correct?
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
CIP57_imp said:
Lets hear what you hear, post a video from your smartphone.
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
dlhmatt_imp said:
I'd adjust the crankshaft balancer and see if that helps.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
CIP57_imp said:
We really need to hear the noise to have some idea of your problem. Many members have had lower end knock after the first oil change, mostly due to a heavier weight oil. Did you change the filter and use a OEM filter???
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
Slowgroove2013_imp said:
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has. I only put about 70 miles on the oil change with the Fram lilter.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
ClassicVW_imp said:
Did you do anything else to the bike like add a windshield or some other accessory? These things can change what you hear.
Also, is the oil level correct?
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
CIP57_imp said:
Lets hear what you hear, post a video from your smartphone.
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
dlhmatt_imp said:
I'd adjust the crankshaft balancer and see if that helps.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
CIP57_imp said:
We really need to hear the noise to have some idea of your problem. Many members have had lower end knock after the first oil change, mostly due to a heavier weight oil. Did you change the filter and use a OEM filter???
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has.
Slowgroove2013_imp said:
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has. I only put about 70 miles on the oil change with the Fram lilter.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
ClassicVW_imp said:
Did you do anything else to the bike like add a windshield or some other accessory? These things can change what you hear.
Also, is the oil level correct?
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
CIP57_imp said:
Lets hear what you hear, post a video from your smartphone.
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
dlhmatt_imp said:
I'd adjust the crankshaft balancer and see if that helps.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
CIP57_imp said:
We really need to hear the noise to have some idea of your problem. Many members have had lower end knock after the first oil change, mostly due to a heavier weight oil. Did you change the filter and use a OEM filter???
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
Slowgroove2013_imp said:
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has. I only put about 70 miles on the oil change with the Fram lilter.
I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
CIP57_imp said:
We really need to hear the noise to have some idea of your problem. Many members have had lower end knock after the first oil change, mostly due to a heavier weight oil. Did you change the filter and use a OEM filter???
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has. I only put about 70 miles on the oil change with the Fram lilter.
I really don't have anything to add here. I just wanted to see all that stuff above posted again.
I can has good read it.
 
dlhmatt_imp said:
The Spaceman_imp said:
Slowgroove2013_imp said:
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has. I only put about 70 miles on the oil change with the Fram lilter.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
ClassicVW_imp said:
Did you do anything else to the bike like add a windshield or some other accessory? These things can change what you hear.
Also, is the oil level correct?
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
CIP57_imp said:
Lets hear what you hear, post a video from your smartphone.
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
dlhmatt_imp said:
I'd adjust the crankshaft balancer and see if that helps.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
CIP57_imp said:
We really need to hear the noise to have some idea of your problem. Many members have had lower end knock after the first oil change, mostly due to a heavier weight oil. Did you change the filter and use a OEM filter???
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
Slowgroove2013_imp said:
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has. I only put about 70 miles on the oil change with the Fram lilter.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
ClassicVW_imp said:
Did you do anything else to the bike like add a windshield or some other accessory? These things can change what you hear.
Also, is the oil level correct?
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
CIP57_imp said:
Lets hear what you hear, post a video from your smartphone.
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
dlhmatt_imp said:
I'd adjust the crankshaft balancer and see if that helps.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
CIP57_imp said:
We really need to hear the noise to have some idea of your problem. Many members have had lower end knock after the first oil change, mostly due to a heavier weight oil. Did you change the filter and use a OEM filter???
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has.
Slowgroove2013_imp said:
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has. I only put about 70 miles on the oil change with the Fram lilter.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
ClassicVW_imp said:
Did you do anything else to the bike like add a windshield or some other accessory? These things can change what you hear.
Also, is the oil level correct?
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
CIP57_imp said:
Lets hear what you hear, post a video from your smartphone.
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
dlhmatt_imp said:
I'd adjust the crankshaft balancer and see if that helps.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
CIP57_imp said:
We really need to hear the noise to have some idea of your problem. Many members have had lower end knock after the first oil change, mostly due to a heavier weight oil. Did you change the filter and use a OEM filter???
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
Slowgroove2013_imp said:
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has. I only put about 70 miles on the oil change with the Fram lilter.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
ClassicVW_imp said:
Did you do anything else to the bike like add a windshield or some other accessory? These things can change what you hear.
Also, is the oil level correct?
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
CIP57_imp said:
Lets hear what you hear, post a video from your smartphone.
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
dlhmatt_imp said:
I'd adjust the crankshaft balancer and see if that helps.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
CIP57_imp said:
We really need to hear the noise to have some idea of your problem. Many members have had lower end knock after the first oil change, mostly due to a heavier weight oil. Did you change the filter and use a OEM filter???
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has. I only put about 70 miles on the oil change with the Fram lilter.
I really don't have anything to add here. I just wanted to see all that stuff above posted again.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
ClassicVW_imp said:
Did you do anything else to the bike like add a windshield or some other accessory? These things can change what you hear.
Also, is the oil level correct?
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
CIP57_imp said:
Lets hear what you hear, post a video from your smartphone.
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
dlhmatt_imp said:
I'd adjust the crankshaft balancer and see if that helps.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
CIP57_imp said:
We really need to hear the noise to have some idea of your problem. Many members have had lower end knock after the first oil change, mostly due to a heavier weight oil. Did you change the filter and use a OEM filter???
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
Slowgroove2013_imp said:
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has. I only put about 70 miles on the oil change with the Fram lilter.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
ClassicVW_imp said:
Did you do anything else to the bike like add a windshield or some other accessory? These things can change what you hear.
Also, is the oil level correct?
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
CIP57_imp said:
Lets hear what you hear, post a video from your smartphone.
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
dlhmatt_imp said:
I'd adjust the crankshaft balancer and see if that helps.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
CIP57_imp said:
We really need to hear the noise to have some idea of your problem. Many members have had lower end knock after the first oil change, mostly due to a heavier weight oil. Did you change the filter and use a OEM filter???
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has.
Slowgroove2013_imp said:
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has. I only put about 70 miles on the oil change with the Fram lilter.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
ClassicVW_imp said:
Did you do anything else to the bike like add a windshield or some other accessory? These things can change what you hear.
Also, is the oil level correct?
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
CIP57_imp said:
Lets hear what you hear, post a video from your smartphone.
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
dlhmatt_imp said:
I'd adjust the crankshaft balancer and see if that helps.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
CIP57_imp said:
We really need to hear the noise to have some idea of your problem. Many members have had lower end knock after the first oil change, mostly due to a heavier weight oil. Did you change the filter and use a OEM filter???
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
Slowgroove2013_imp said:
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has. I only put about 70 miles on the oil change with the Fram lilter.
I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
CIP57_imp said:
We really need to hear the noise to have some idea of your problem. Many members have had lower end knock after the first oil change, mostly due to a heavier weight oil. Did you change the filter and use a OEM filter???
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has. I only put about 70 miles on the oil change with the Fram lilter.
I really don't have anything to add here. I just wanted to see all that stuff above posted again.
I can has good read it.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
ClassicVW_imp said:
Did you do anything else to the bike like add a windshield or some other accessory? These things can change what you hear.
Also, is the oil level correct?
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
CIP57_imp said:
Lets hear what you hear, post a video from your smartphone.
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
dlhmatt_imp said:
I'd adjust the crankshaft balancer and see if that helps.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
CIP57_imp said:
We really need to hear the noise to have some idea of your problem. Many members have had lower end knock after the first oil change, mostly due to a heavier weight oil. Did you change the filter and use a OEM filter???
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
Slowgroove2013_imp said:
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has. I only put about 70 miles on the oil change with the Fram lilter.
I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
CIP57_imp said:
We really need to hear the noise to have some idea of your problem. Many members have had lower end knock after the first oil change, mostly due to a heavier weight oil. Did you change the filter and use a OEM filter???
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has.
Slowgroove2013_imp said:
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has. I only put about 70 miles on the oil change with the Fram lilter.
I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
CIP57_imp said:
We really need to hear the noise to have some idea of your problem. Many members have had lower end knock after the first oil change, mostly due to a heavier weight oil. Did you change the filter and use a OEM filter???
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
Slowgroove2013_imp said:
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference.
The sound is only noticeable at idle speeds. Thanks for your input.
I did not make any other changes. The sound is mostly noticeable at idle .
Sorry I don't even have a cellphone. Thanks for the idea.
I am not qualified, and don't know what to do. I found your one beer adjust method. Thank you.
I used Honda 10W30 and a Fram filter for the first oil change.
After I bought a new Honda oil filter from the dealer today I have changed the oil a second time . This second oil change is with the OEM Honda oil filter and once again Honda 10W30 oil.
Too cold for a ride today to see it there is a difference. I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has. I only put about 70 miles on the oil change with the Fram lilter.
I viewed and heard the video with the low end knock. No I do not have a sound like that poor guy has. I only put about 70 miles on the oil change with the Fram lilter.
I really don't have anything to add here. I just wanted to see all that stuff above posted again.
I can has good read it.
Stealth128_imp said:
Interesting have to say first time I have every seen a thread spam itself. Interesting?
The ferret_imp said:
What the heck guys? Lol
Slowgroove2013_imp said:
Let us all just call this thread - dead.
Ok...
 
Back
Top