After reading and seeing Joola's close call this weekend i felt the need to post this article.
I been riding for 40 years but the few track days ( 50+) at the intermediate level have made me a different street rider. No were not on sport bikes but learning these techniques can save your ass. I buddy i ride with asked me why I'm always on the brake I explained but more important gave him literature to read. The article speaks for itself, the trained tech has much more to offer than me.
http://thebellypan.com/?p=252
I been riding for 40 years but the few track days ( 50+) at the intermediate level have made me a different street rider. No were not on sport bikes but learning these techniques can save your ass. I buddy i ride with asked me why I'm always on the brake I explained but more important gave him literature to read. The article speaks for itself, the trained tech has much more to offer than me.
http://thebellypan.com/?p=252
