rboe
Road warrior
If I have to give up bikes I think I'll get a Razr. Or some other four wheeled quad. They seem to be a real hoot to drive.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I googled Razr since I have no idea what that is, and all I got was links to cell phones :huh:Rboe_imp said:If I have to give up bikes I think I'll get a Razr. Or some other four wheeled quad. They seem to be a real hoot to drive.
I googled Razr since I have no idea what that is, and all I got was links to cell phones :huh:The ferret_imp said:I googled Razr since I have no idea what that is, and all I got was links to cell phones :huh:Rboe_imp said:If I have to give up bikes I think I'll get a Razr. Or some other four wheeled quad. They seem to be a real hoot to drive.
)This CTX700 DCT ABS really doesn't compare at all to the CB1100 (other then it does have two wheels) I really liked the CB1100 but I am making concessions to my age, weight and general fitness level (or lack there of) I would say if you wanted to compare it to anything it might be closer to a Burgman or a Silverwing in power and performance but it's still a swing your leg over motorcycle. I've had big scooters and they are entirely fine but this bike seems to be a bit better handling and it certainly isn't more of a handful over say the Silverwing (seat height balance etc). I rode it home on I 81 from Hagerstown to Chambersburg and it's fine on the highway. Probably not a first choice to ride real long distances and certainly not two up (which I never do).bubblerboy64_imp said:This CTX700 DCT ABS really doesn't compare at all to the CB1100 (other then it does have two wheels) I really liked the CB1100 but I am making concessions to my age, weight and general fitness level (or lack there of) I would say if you wanted to compare it to anything it might be closer to a Burgman or a Silverwing in power and performance but it's still a swing your leg over motorcycle. I've had big scooters and they are entirely fine but this bike seems to be a bit better handling and it certainly isn't more of a handful over say the Silverwing (seat height balance etc). I rode it home on I 81 from Hagerstown to Chambersburg and it's fine on the highway. Probably not a first choice to ride real long distances and certainly not two up (which I never do).jimigalahad_imp said:I'm with Rboe, very interesting to see how you like the new bike especially since you can directly compare it to your 1100 experience.
Hey, life is a compromise beginning to end. While at Twiggs the fellow before me was picking up a brand new Goldwing Trike. To each his own but that rig did not appeal to me at all. And for the money???
The CB is a fine machine I didn't part with it due to any issues at all with the bike. One of the very best I've had in my collection for sure.