harishsknair_imp said:
rotor_imp said:
harishsknair_imp said:
U got $6000 for a 2014 abs? How much money in aftermarket parts did you have on that CB?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dealers will generally not consider add-ons and modifications as something that adds value to a bike when it is traded in.
Dealers will generally not consider add-ons and modifications as something that adds value to a bike when it is traded in.
Absolutely they do not. That's why I was curious to know what he had. If he had 12k in spares then 6k would be a fair price
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LongRanger_imp said:
That's a really good trade-in price for that bike. I would have expected something closer to $4000.
That's what I would have thought too. Gosh I'm dreading taking my 2013 to the dealer now hahaha
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dealers will generally not consider add-ons and modifications as something that adds value to a bike when it is traded in.
Absolutely they do not. That's why I was curious to know what he had. If he had 12k in spares then 6k would be a fair price
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LongRanger_imp said:
That's a really good trade-in price for that bike. I would have expected something closer to $4000.
That's what I would have thought too. Gosh I'm dreading taking my 2013 to the dealer now hahaha
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk My bike was a 2014 STD no abs. The fairing install cost me about $600 and about 8 hours of my time. I did have a Corbin seat that I bought new. That was the most expensive thing I bought for the bike.
Dealers will generally not consider add-ons and modifications as something that adds value to a bike when it is traded in.
Absolutely they do not. That's why I was curious to know what he had. If he had 12k in spares then 6k would be a fair price
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LongRanger_imp said:
That's a really good trade-in price for that bike. I would have expected something closer to $4000.
That's what I would have thought too. Gosh I'm dreading taking my 2013 to the dealer now hahaha
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk My bike was a 2014 STD no abs. The fairing install cost me about $600 and about 8 hours of my time. I did have a Corbin seat that I bought new. That was the most expensive thing I bought for the bike.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dealers will generally not consider add-ons and modifications as something that adds value to a bike when it is traded in.
Absolutely they do not. That's why I was curious to know what he had. If he had 12k in spares then 6k would be a fair price
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LongRanger_imp said:
That's a really good trade-in price for that bike. I would have expected something closer to $4000.
That's what I would have thought too. Gosh I'm dreading taking my 2013 to the dealer now hahaha
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk My bike was a 2014 STD no abs. The fairing install cost me about $600 and about 8 hours of my time. I did have a Corbin seat that I bought new. That was the most expensive thing I bought for the bike.
Dealers will generally not consider add-ons and modifications as something that adds value to a bike when it is traded in.
Absolutely they do not. That's why I was curious to know what he had. If he had 12k in spares then 6k would be a fair price
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LongRanger_imp said:
That's a really good trade-in price for that bike. I would have expected something closer to $4000.
That's what I would have thought too. Gosh I'm dreading taking my 2013 to the dealer now hahaha
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk My bike was a 2014 STD no abs. The fairing install cost me about $600 and about 8 hours of my time. I did have a Corbin seat that I bought new. That was the most expensive thing I bought for the bike.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk