caddy425_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
In order to make my bike comfortable for two and be able to share my enjoyment of riding with my wife - I decided to create a sport tourer out of my lovely 2016. A big part of the decision to buy this bike was the need for two up riding and the passenger to be out of the wind behind the rider. Job done.
From the front
Fork Brace, RLET's, 1977 Vetter Windjammer SS (1979 kawasaki police brace modified to hold it), Factory heated grips, CB500X mirrors, USB port and Ball mount for GPS, Daytona Frame sliders, kickstand enlarger, oil temperature gauge, Front sprocket down one tooth/Rear Sprocket up one tooth, Upgraded factory seat, English Honda parcel rack, 1978 Goldwing top box (holds two full face helmets), Icon rear shocks, all LED lights.
Needless to say - now we head out - pick a point of the compass and enjoy the backroads of lovely southern Ontario.
Another bike has come and gone while I have owned the CB, but by royal decree, as long as I ride - I am not allowed to sell my bike, And I couldn't be happier.
From the front
Fork Brace, RLET's, 1977 Vetter Windjammer SS (1979 kawasaki police brace modified to hold it), Factory heated grips, CB500X mirrors, USB port and Ball mount for GPS, Daytona Frame sliders, kickstand enlarger, oil temperature gauge, Front sprocket down one tooth/Rear Sprocket up one tooth, Upgraded factory seat, English Honda parcel rack, 1978 Goldwing top box (holds two full face helmets), Icon rear shocks, all LED lights.
Needless to say - now we head out - pick a point of the compass and enjoy the backroads of lovely southern Ontario.
Another bike has come and gone while I have owned the CB, but by royal decree, as long as I ride - I am not allowed to sell my bike, And I couldn't be happier.