emptysea
Road warrior
Thread starter
The Tour of Honor is a season-long scavenger hunt of sorts where riders seek out various military memorials around the country while raising funds for a number of veterans’ charities.
I’ve been doing this tour for 4 years and it’s a lot of fun. Cheryl and I have taken weekend rides to places we may never have visited were it not for a TOH memorial being located there.
If this is something you might be interested in, check out their website at https://www.tourofhonor.com/pages/register.html Registration began today and the 2021 Tour begins on 4/1/21 at 12:01am. If you decide to sign up, make sure to mention that Matt Coyne referred you..they’re doing a promotion and I get $25 for each referral. I plan on donating any referral fees to the meal fund at the 2021 Rally.
Feel free to PM me with any questions or reply in this thread.
Here are a few pics to give you an idea of what a memorial photo submission looks like.
Pennsylvania
Indiana
Wisconsin
Illinois
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ve been doing this tour for 4 years and it’s a lot of fun. Cheryl and I have taken weekend rides to places we may never have visited were it not for a TOH memorial being located there.
If this is something you might be interested in, check out their website at https://www.tourofhonor.com/pages/register.html Registration began today and the 2021 Tour begins on 4/1/21 at 12:01am. If you decide to sign up, make sure to mention that Matt Coyne referred you..they’re doing a promotion and I get $25 for each referral. I plan on donating any referral fees to the meal fund at the 2021 Rally.
Feel free to PM me with any questions or reply in this thread.
Here are a few pics to give you an idea of what a memorial photo submission looks like.
Pennsylvania
Indiana
Wisconsin
Illinois
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk