Tough times

Cormanus

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter
It's tough at the moment what with COVID, the worsening recession etc, etc, so I thought sharing an act of automotive kindness might cheer people up a little.


 
That's really funny! And, it's something that actually happened to me several years ago. I was the one pushing, and wondered why the car stopped rolling.
 
Lol. I wondered why he didnt open the door, jump in and hit the brakes and put it in park
 
My wife and I were once in a parking lot when a lady asked us to help push her stalled car back into a parking spot so as to not block the traffic lane. No worries. But then she got in a proceeded to ride the brake while we were trying to push. I guess she saw Tracey's awesome guns and thought we might push her into another car :huh: :D
 
Thread starter
:rofl:
 
Back
Top