Torque specs

HBFL_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I need oil bolt torque for front caliper/master cylinder

Oh and fork preload adjuster too.

Many thanks!!
 
If you mean the Brake Caliper Bleed valve, it is 4 ft lbs. Same for front and back.

I think you want the fork bolt (manual reference). The torque is 16 ft lbs. And the manual says to use a new o-ring if the assembly is removed and to oil it with fork oil. YMMV.
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Popgun, you were faster this time:(
:)
:D

I was surprised you had not answered it before I did. :beerchug:
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Popgun, you were faster this time:(
:)
:D

I was surprised you had not answered it before I did. :beerchug:
:D

I was surprised you had not answered it before I did. :beerchug:
Yeah, well it took him 47 minutes to answer!
 
Thread starter
Thanks all. I was putting on some braided brake lines, they called the bolt on the end of each line connecting to calipers and MC as "Oil line" I found the torque spec on the website.

I torqued the fork caps by "feel". Now I have nice bling gold caps to distract me. (not on my teeth)
 
Sorry about that HBFL. Peter or I would have been happy to list the torque but wasn’t sure what you wanted and thought you were maybe bleeding the brakes.

Just ask, we’ll get it to ya! :)
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Sorry about that HBFL. Peter or I would have been happy to list the torque but wasn’t sure what you wanted and thought you were maybe bleeding the brakes.

Just ask, we’ll get it to ya! :)
Popgun, slow down and thanks for the recommendations :)
 
Back
Top