Took 6 try's but I remembered My Password

CIP57_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Hi All,

Its been a long time. Cong-rads Forum on your 8th year. How are you Bill and Mickey. Ran out of tee's today and put on my 2015 Rally tee short. Although i did not attend I still have two. Brought me here to post.

I hope this post finds all members in good health in these crazy times.

Things have been good, 3 grandchildren since I last posted.

I was running my 07 C6 Corvette ( Red of course )up the on ramp the other day. I still remember running my CB on that ramp balls out, miss those days. Funny, 86 hp vs 400hp and they both run 12.5 1/4's but I think the CB would get it 0-60.



CB is long gone but not forgotten. :thumbsup:

Steve
 
Nice hearing from you CIP!

You know— You can get another CB :D
 
Hey CIP! Good to hear from you. Enjoy those grandchildren.
 
Hey CIP how are ya brother? I still have the windshield I bought from you..in the box..never installed...never even taken out of the box lol.

Maybe I should sell it ha ha

Hope this finds you well.

Whatcha riding these days?
 
CIP57_imp said:
Hi All,

Its been a long time. Cong-rads Forum on your 8th year. How are you Bill and Mickey. Ran out of tee's today and put on my 2015 Rally tee short. Although i did not attend I still have two. Brought me here to post.

I hope this post finds all members in good health in these crazy times.

Things have been good, 3 grandchildren since I last posted.

I was running my 07 C6 Corvette ( Red of course )up the on ramp the other day. I still remember running my CB on that ramp balls out, miss those days. Funny, 86 hp vs 400hp and they both run 12.5 1/4's but I think the CB would get it 0-60.



CB is long gone but not forgotten. :thumbsup:

Steve
My guess, you will soon buy another CB .... cause you miss us badly.
 
Back
Top