todays spring ride CB1100

Paul Paul Paul where are all the pot holes , the frost heaves , the cow manure ,
Come to Wi to enjoy.

Sorry had to do it.
 
paul, nice video. Ive ridden a bit in that area. Great roads you have. Are those the [/i]stock bars? They look lower and more narrow. Or is it just camera angle?
 
Different grips and bar ends too.

Just finished watching the last few minutes. Thought you were going to ride into the building.

Man, imagine that road with a fresh paving job. :D

A ride doesnt get much better than that.
 
Thread starter
CA200_imp said:
Paul Paul Paul where are all the pot holes , the frost heaves , the cow manure ,
Come to Wi to enjoy.

Sorry had to do it.
I feel the love!
The ferret_imp said:
paul, nice video. Ive ridden a bit in that area. Great roads you have. Are those the [/i]stock bars? They look lower and more narrow. Or is it just camera angle?
yes, stock bars.
 
Paul how much does that little windscreen deflect the wind?
 
Thread starter
Inline4_imp said:
What ferret said, plus I'm curious about your rectangular mirrors.
Explain please. :D
Jim
http://motorcycle.motorcycle-superstore.com/search#w=401648
4 3/8"x2 3/4" mirror but the stalks were to short, I bought a set of cheep mirrors off e-bay to get the longer stalks. this setup is perfect for me, not to big , not to small.:)
Paul
Randy B_imp said:
Paul how much does that little windscreen deflect the wind?
wind breaks at about low shoulder helmet in steady wind:)
Paul
 
Paul, nice ride/video and thanks for sharing. Is that screen the Givi you shared in the same thread as the Puig?
 
Thread starter
ron1100_imp said:
Paul, nice ride/video and thanks for sharing. Is that screen the Givi you shared in the same thread as the Puig?
my chic design road comet fairing is mounted and in use in the video.
Paul.
 
Paul... I just came across your video of the ride on 60 from Suches to Dahlonega. I watched the whole thing... and boy, it made me homesick for N. Ga.! When I'm at the house, I ride that route all the time... its great! Those tar snakes north of the Indian Mound can be dangerous in the heat of the summer... I've felt my bike slide a bit on those more than once - not good! Thanks for sharing...maybe we can meet up sometime.
 
Back
Top