Today's Posts

Nice work! David
 
Thread starter
Yes, thanks.  I think that will improve member's intrest and engagement.  Almost don't need the New or Today's tabs.
 
Love the change!  I checked back today after about 3 days away, and this made catchup really easy.  I plan to use the features regularly.
 
So, PB, is 3 days too long or too short a time away from the forum?
 
peterbaron said:
Lunchbag, after 3 days??

Yes, my point was that if I check daily, the old features are good enough, but if a few days go by, the new features are a nice improvement.  I think I will be using "past 7" view a lot.
 
Cormanus said:
So, PB, is 3 days too long or too short a time away from the forum?

As a good member  :blush:, I visit the forum from few to several times a day...
 
Very nice modifications! Thank you for doing that. Stuck at a trade show, and when booth traffic is down, I'm on the site, jealous of everyone who can get out and ride.
 
I just want to say thanks for adding the "Past 7 Days" feature.  I use it every time I visit the forum now, and I find it very useful for catching up.
 
Our pleasure. We want to make the Forum has functional and easy as possible. Please continue to submit suggestions.
 
Back
Top