redbirds_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
The weather being so nice I shirked the mowing chore I had planned and took a ride to Waycross. It was a chance to take the CB out since the "Great relay-ignition switch debacle" and I could drop by the Honda dealer while in Waycross and see if I could get a refund.
The counter man in parts at Southern Outdoor Sports (Honda dealer) was more than glad to give a refund after I explained my mistaken diagnosis. I offered to pay a restocking fee but he refused that saying he would simply return the part.
Elated that I had suffered no loss other than embarrassment, I decide to take a long detour home through Laura Walker State Park.
The lake at Laura Walker. A very twisty road runs through the park and around part of the lake. Lots of deer along here.
This is Voight Bridge about 12 miles from home. Last week, after some very heavy rains, the Alabaha River was close to flowing over it rather than under.
Headed home.
The counter man in parts at Southern Outdoor Sports (Honda dealer) was more than glad to give a refund after I explained my mistaken diagnosis. I offered to pay a restocking fee but he refused that saying he would simply return the part.
Elated that I had suffered no loss other than embarrassment, I decide to take a long detour home through Laura Walker State Park.
The lake at Laura Walker. A very twisty road runs through the park and around part of the lake. Lots of deer along here.
This is Voight Bridge about 12 miles from home. Last week, after some very heavy rains, the Alabaha River was close to flowing over it rather than under.
Headed home.
