To be young again...

Nemo_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Last Friday my son got off work early and comfronting the possibility of not much to do for the weekend, hopped on his Street Twin at noon and rang the door bell at the house at about 10pm. :biker: No planning, no packing meds, extra socks, ibuprofen or Ben-Gay. Just to spend 2 nights with his mom and dad and get some home cooking.

Today he goes back to Norfolk. So, if you're out and about on the I-95 and see a silver Street Twin hauling tushy northbound, shoot him a wave. That's Fran.
 
Going to be killer hot on 95 today. Wish I was heading down to Savannah (From Va. Beach) :)
 
Also says good things about the young man!
 
Thread starter
The plan changed after my original post and to give the boy a little break from the saddle I rode the Triumph to Savannah, he followed in the car with mom. We parted ways at 1330 at the Pooler exit. He must be getting to north NC by now.

Sorry I said a$$, Mr. Ferret. :D
 
Nemo_imp said:
The plan changed after my original post and to give the boy a little break from the saddle I rode the Triumph to Savannah, he followed in the car with mom. We parted ways at 1330 at the Pooler exit. He must be getting to north NC by now.

Sorry I said a$$, Mr. Ferret. :D
It's ok Nemo, I just consider it employment insurance lol
 
Back
Top