Tires from Dennis Kirk

jdvalero_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
So I order some tires from DK and when I got them in I notice two little sticker on them....Drag Specialties and Parts Unlimited.

Weiiiiiird! Are they the same companies? Anyone else order from DK and had the same happened?
1abdd0897a27f7c36fe559d4d4f0da86.jpg


Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
 
PU bought Drag many years ago. I have known many people at PU/Drag over
the years. Since their HQ is in Wisconsin they would hire a lot of people from the
local dealers here. My ex boss ran Drag right after they bought it.
 
I noticed that you've gone with a BT-45 bias on the rear with a BT-54 radial on the front. Just wondering why you wouldn't go with two of the same tires, as both the 45 and 54 come in CB1100 stock sizes.
 
Thread starter
Flynrider_imp said:
I noticed that you've gone with a BT-45 bias on the rear with a BT-54 radial on the front. Just wondering why you wouldn't go with two of the same tires, as both the 45 and 54 come in CB1100 stock sizes.



I couldnt find a BT45 Front when I order so went with the 54 which is very similar to the Dunlop I had. Same compound according to the manufacturers website.
 
Back
Top