Tire & Rim Fitment for 2017 EX

17-CB-002

Been there
Thread starter
2017 EX
Since my front tires needed replacement (after only 4,500 miles) up to the tread wear indicator, I did some research on Tires and Rim fitment.

FYI - I updated my rims to accept tubeless tires a few years earlier.

My findings is as per attached picture below.

 
Alain Lee_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Did you use the Outex Kit Alain (if I recall correctly)?
Yes, it was around summer of 2018 and the Outex Kit worked well so far :banana:
Yes, it was around summer of 2018 and the Outex Kit worked well so far :banana:
Excellent. So far so good for me too. I have hit all season extremes and have not lost a pound of pressure due to a leak.

So far within a year the internal tire temperatures have been:

-27C (cold pre-road trip) to +43C (rear tire on freeway).
 
Back
Top