Oct 20, 2017 #1 S Sonnyboy_imp First service completed Thread starter What tire pressure do you all prefer? I have a 2014 standard and I weigh about 220lbs.
Oct 20, 2017 #2 D DocRid_imp Running like a top I just stick with the Honda recommended 36 in front, 42 for the rear.
Oct 21, 2017 #3 R Rocky_imp Road warrior I agree, stick with the recommended pressures and you should be fine.
Oct 21, 2017 #4 S Sonnyboy_imp First service completed Thread starter DocRid_imp said: I just stick with the Honda recommended 36 in front, 42 for the rear. Click to expand... Thanks for your input! Thanks, guys.
DocRid_imp said: I just stick with the Honda recommended 36 in front, 42 for the rear. Click to expand... Thanks for your input! Thanks, guys.
Oct 23, 2017 #5 kennyw Road warrior I run 40 psi to prevent cupping on the front tire and the standard 42 on the rear. I have had less issues with cupping after upping the pressure on the front.
I run 40 psi to prevent cupping on the front tire and the standard 42 on the rear. I have had less issues with cupping after upping the pressure on the front.