TooSlo_imp
First service completed
Alain Lee and I run the Outex Kit (tubeless conversions) on both front and rear tires. I am going on three years now, Alain many more years and a few more day long treks. No problems to date.GoldOxide_imp said:Alain Lee and I run the Outex Kit (tubeless conversions) on both front and rear tires. I am going on three years now, Alain many more years and a few more day long treks. No problems to date.peterbaron_imp said:Our Canadian member, Alain Lee has converted his tube rims to tubeless, and if I recall correctly, he runs OEM sizes 110/140 tubeless tires on his mighty red 2017 EX with sophisticated plane like cockpit.
:biker:
Thank you, good to know. The Outex seemed like the clear choice to me. I normally ride the CB1100 to work or around back roads, but I did take it on a 15-day, 8-state solo journey once, so dependability is key. I was also worried about wheel compatibility since I live in the foothills of the Smokey Mountains and the bike gets pushed pretty often, but I see our 2017 EX wheels are MT-rated and should be fine after the Outex kit.

