Tink's BMW R60/5 Toaster Tank

TINK_imp

Been there
Thread starter
I picked up a 1973 BMW R60/5 Toaster Tank recently.
A one owner bike that's been sitting since 1979.
Just received the California Title for the bike (original title was lost, go figure after 35 years).
If you're interested you can follow the restoration here > P r o j e c t "toaster tank"



TINK
 
Gee. That bike looks beautiful, TINK. Look forward to reading the other post.
 
Thread starter
It's complete too (other bits are in a box). So, with a sorting of the wiring, and a reseal of the engine/trans, I should be good to go.
 
Nice... Classic and collectible as well. Congrats.
 
What a great find. I bought a new "Toaster Tank" R/75 back in '73. These are wonderful bikes that have a timeless quality about them. Looking forward to seeing the finished restoration. :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top