Tink's Best Shot

TINK_imp said:
Just can't stop myself from taking pictures of my CB1100. What a great looking/riding bike. :thumbsup:





TINK
Nice shots Tink!! Looking pretty sporty with the fly screen, knee pads, and rear springs. The red Ikon rear springs seem to match the 2014 DLX much better than the 2014 Honda Glory Red IMO.

Keep 'em coming! :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
A couple of B&W photos of my vintage (looking) CB1100 taken with one of my vintage Nikon "film" cameras using Ilford XP2 C-41 B&W film.

Front yard

Rock Store

TINK
 
Great pictures man. I love the black and white one. Then again classic style bike looking amazing in classic style photo? Coincidence... I think not.
 
Thread starter
Pterodactyl_imp said:
Tink, nice shots. Do you process the film yourself?

Cheers
No, I have a pro shop near by that will process and put onto a CD for $10 U.S., so it's not worth my time to home process.

TINK
 
I never tire of seeing your photos. Great stuff. You should publish a CB1100 coffee table book and host a book signing at the Rock Store. I'd definitely ride up and buy it!
 
metallyguitarded_imp said:
I never tire of seeing your photos. Great stuff. You should publish a CB1100 coffee table book and host a book signing at the Rock Store. I'd definitely ride up and buy it!
yep, me too !
I have 'photosbytink' in my bookmark list. Great shots !
 
Thread starter
I don't know metallyguitarded, I'm to busy servicing my new (used) 2000 VFR800Fi... no time for photos!

metallyguitarded_imp said:
I never tire of seeing your photos. Great stuff. You should publish a CB1100 coffee table book and host a book signing at the Rock Store. I'd definitely ride up and buy it!
 
Back
Top