Tink's Best Shot

Beautiful, Tink.
 
I am getting a mew camera as soon as I get the big(ish) check from the ins company.
 
That bike is so clean. Spooky. Has the chain ever been lubed? Maybe my poor old Last Blast once looked something like that. I don't remember.

Cheers, and once again nice shots. Especially the B and W.
 
I'm not sure which shot I like better, they are both fantastic.
 
Bright sun is always tough to even out, overcast with fewer shadows is easier, also a less cluttered back ground if you want it to look more studio-like.
 
Thread starter
Was not going for studio quality, or a digitally altered background, HikerToo. It's just my garage shot. Photography is a hobby for me, not a living, and I like it that way... the only person I really need to please is myself. :cool:

This shot is right out of the camera with very little touch up. I still shot "film" in addition to digital. Film is pure, it will tech you to refine your photographic technique and not rely on the digital dark room to "create" your photos.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a photo snob, I'm just a guy who respects the old school of photography basics... film is not dead, yet.

TINK

HikerToo_imp said:
Bright sun is always tough to even out, overcast with fewer shadows is easier, also a less cluttered back ground if you want it to look more studio-like.
Sure it's clean, Pterodactyl, it ought to be with just 150 miles on her. :)


Pterodactyl_imp said:
That bike is so clean. Spooky. Has the chain ever been lubed? Maybe my poor old Last Blast once looked something like that. I don't remember.

Cheers, and once again nice shots. Especially the B and W.
 
Like the cleaned up rear lic plate brkt, like the reflectors gone, like the gaiters, am ambivalent about the case guards, rear shocks look good but not sure about spring color, but absolutely disappointed that you still have curb feelers on the footpegs, and about the lack of RLETs ...tsk tsk tsk
 
Thread starter
Went with my retired friends for a 200 mile ride today though the canyons. :biker:
New suspension is spot on! :thumbsup:


I know, I need to do a full ride report... stay tuned.

TINK
 
Nice photo..very crisp!

Jeezalou..I just realized you are the Tink from the ADV CB 1100 thread that had the cool pics on the /7 Beemer and red ST 1300 taken on some road in the same spot by professional photographers about a year and a half ago? Ha!
 
Thread starter
You mean these I believe > http://www.photosbytink.com/rockstorephotos/

Going to have to get a shot of me riding my CB1100 now to add to the gallery.

TINK


The ferret_imp said:
Nice photo..very crisp!

Jeezalou..I just realized you are the Tink from the ADV CB 1100 thread that had the cool pics on the /7 Beemer and red ST 1300 taken on some road in the same spot by professional photographers about a year and a half ago? Ha!
 
Tink, you are an amazing photographer along with having good tastes in motorcycles. Just fantastic pics man. I just drool over them. Best pics I have ever seen of a 14dlx. :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top