May 31, 2016 #1 the Ferret Road warrior Thread starter won't pass the muster up close, but from this distance it looks Gooooood!
May 31, 2016 #2 J jedd_imp Been there Nicely done! What's in that spray bottle? does it work like magic where you spray and hose, don't need elbow grease? BTW, I'm starting to like your cut down shield.
Nicely done! What's in that spray bottle? does it work like magic where you spray and hose, don't need elbow grease? BTW, I'm starting to like your cut down shield.
May 31, 2016 #4 Lord Popgun Road warrior jedd_imp said: Nicely done! What's in that spray bottle? does it work like magic where you spray and hose, don't need elbow grease? BTW, I'm starting to like your cut down shield. Click to expand... If you blow up the pic you can see it is S100. Yeah, the spray on wash off majic stuff
jedd_imp said: Nicely done! What's in that spray bottle? does it work like magic where you spray and hose, don't need elbow grease? BTW, I'm starting to like your cut down shield. Click to expand... If you blow up the pic you can see it is S100. Yeah, the spray on wash off majic stuff
May 31, 2016 #5 P Papa Weeley_imp Road warrior Wow, that looks amazing - especially considering the mileage you've covered with her!