Jul 12, 2015 #1 L ludva12345_imp Running like a top Thread starter some nice photos from today's ride through the hills
Jul 12, 2015 #3 C Chapomis_imp Road warrior Looks like the hotel from the movie "grand budapest hotel"
Jul 12, 2015 #4 R redbirds_imp Road warrior Lovely photos ludva. I like the way you have posed your bike in each shot.
Jul 12, 2015 #5 L ludva12345_imp Running like a top Thread starter The ferret_imp said: Nice photos indeed. That castle is cool. Click to expand... not castle but Hotel for Russian people .. http://www.spa-hotel-imperial.cz/en/hotel-imperial-karlovy-vary/ redbirds_imp said: Lovely photos ludva. I like the way you have posed your bike in each shot. Click to expand... thx .. i love cb11 and good photos my English is not very well, so I can speak especially through photos
The ferret_imp said: Nice photos indeed. That castle is cool. Click to expand... not castle but Hotel for Russian people .. http://www.spa-hotel-imperial.cz/en/hotel-imperial-karlovy-vary/ redbirds_imp said: Lovely photos ludva. I like the way you have posed your bike in each shot. Click to expand... thx .. i love cb11 and good photos my English is not very well, so I can speak especially through photos
Jul 12, 2015 #9 the Ferret Road warrior The 3rd picture down is interesting in that there doesn't seem like there is any way to get the bike where it is. Like that pic a lot.
The 3rd picture down is interesting in that there doesn't seem like there is any way to get the bike where it is. Like that pic a lot.
Jul 12, 2015 #10 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Great pictures, Ludva. My stepdaughter is in Czech as I write.