Three Modifications to my CB

Bike #12_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Over the past week and a half I've made a few changes to my bike. First, I installed a MRA Custom Shield wind screen. It is bigger than the angular MRA screen I did have on the CB. It does a nice job of keeping the wind off my chest. The tilt is adjustable, so depending on my speed/wind conditions, I can find smooth air for my helmet. Next, T-Rex Racing Sliders. High quality, easy to install. The end section is replaceable if it becomes damaged. Finally, Yoshimura RS-3 exhaust. Also easy to install. I removed my centerstand because I like the cleaner look. Plus I have a PitBull stand to use. The CB now has a nice deep burble sound. Throttle response is snappier. My riding pleasure has gone up a couple of notches with these changes.



[url=http://s225.photobucket.com/user/Rippington/media/image_zpsweoqzgvr.jpg.html]

[url=http://s225.photobucket.com/user/Rippington/media/image_zps4u0ydngt.jpg.html]

[url=http://s225.photobucket.com/user/Rippington/media/image_zps3eowsulx.jpg.html]

[url=http://s225.photobucket.com/user/Rippington/media/image_zpsgvlpkact.jpg.html]

[url=http://s225.photobucket.com/user/Rippington/media/image_zpsdqxoqqxu.jpg.html]

[url=http://s225.photobucket.com/user/Rippington/media/image_zpsjuj4tg9o.jpg.html]
 
Looks good Bike#12.
 
I really like those sliders. I have the Moriwaki sliders, but yours look a lot more protective, so to speak, as they stick out more.
 
Back
Top