Three Generation

Nice. real nice. You can see the family resemblance.
 
What gets me is the fact that the pipes offered are both WAY too expensive and make us ditch the center stand.
 
Thread starter
No third owner on the 77, third owner on the 82, 1st on the 2013. The 77 has 16K and the 82 all of our bikes have been barn/garage saves where they had been sitting for long periods iof time. We've been really lucky on the one's we have found. Mostly CB750's and CX500's (the wife's passion)

Here is the family minus a 1981 CB750K which I keep in Cincinnati where I stay a lot.

http://s413.photobucket.com/user/Ms...ean Up pictures/IMG_3136_zps2829a372.jpg.html
 
Thread starter
No hero Bill, just takes time and patience to find them priced right and then to get them right, and a wife that enjoys it as much as I do doesn't hurt.

Curt
 
Wow, so Honda actually made Moto Guzzi-type V-twins at one point...this site teaches me something new every day.

If they ever resurrect the Hawk GT, I will almost certainly be a buyer. I think something like the CB11 with a V-twin and single-swingarm would be super cool ;)
 
Back
Top