This weeks riding... Fall Men's Trip 2017

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
Every year some of the men in our family get together for a week of riding. We have done this for years and have been to the UP of Michigan, North Carolina, Central Kentucky, West Virginia, south west Ohio, etc. This year for the Fall Men's Trip we covered 9 counties in SE Ohio...Hamilton, Clermont, Butler, Warren, Adams, Clinton, Highland, Ross and Scioto and 4 counties in SE Ky Pendelton, Harrison, Robertson, and Mason. Each loop we did was assigned a name ie: Airport Loop, Mt Olivet Loop, Amish Loop. Ribber Run Loop, Ft Ancient Loop, and 247 Roller Coaster Loop. 6 Days of riding, 1008 miles. Rather than do a daily log I'm just going to post up photos, which is what y'all are interested in anyway. I took about 700 photos during the week but will only post up maybe 45-50 in installments of a dozen or so in random order. Great week of riding, perfect weather, great roads, good food, bikes all ran great, 3 Hondas, a Yamaha, 2 Triumphs, and a Ducati. Plus today my wife and I did the Grant's Lake Loop, another 104 miles and I threw in some pics from that ride to complete the 7 day vaca. I had already taken 2 trips on the CB this year so my ST got the call of duty for this week, except one day I rode the CB for fun.

f9433f27d0cb3f58b985e2d3a46f8192.jpg


88f9a384c70e1eefc7296d3abce4b37b.jpg


1ab2ead32ebbcc178dd2a4cbec439461.jpg


b3fd0135947fbd32d76faea99f037a18.jpg


0ad80a7674274df69cbf8fff5f7a97ef.jpg


23d4f187d3726a0bd5605e1e52c186fb.jpg


8d63a8d7112799af8cda38eeb3101681.jpg


6e73c7dcbdc86cc074562717e2dab817.jpg


3fb14827df7ddc81c08704621b8de4c1.jpg


a49ac6508ed2293eab1af22f1bfe09ce.jpg


e2eb8d0e41feb889698703d1088bb523.jpg


7ba868459ecb75895b1b3ff8017d1cde.jpg

366d8f51fe3abd191ca8c77dadd42443.jpg


5779aa90085d76049ff1c1822f47853a.jpg


6dae877abbe6824098afdde93f0c25b6.jpg


43f3a39a09f647e9f34ad0ffb5b8dfd9.jpg


49a0bfd970f53a0a6987965423c42992.jpg


13e865311fab9805f0221cb28d95a607.jpg


3459f41830f5d3becf80a327cbe8af46.jpg


6c1e062517a561113b41b0d6ea52dc7d.jpg


f03fd40ef38c96c79436a211456ae8b3.jpg


d137615554229b7b739c799f00715b20.jpg


7631bfaf9fbd1d37c5ff294757acfd9c.jpg


ceb2e475e797466e456db96be8cdb413.jpg

f0b96b70a8eb0bdcbb8c27445b82dcd8.jpg


923a4411c03cff4839d45dc6c884bc04.jpg


71fe5d63e9afb007cfeae35e0bc33739.jpg


cc251b82a6695ddecec4ac58a26cdb1a.jpg


17fe8dd339a7c89a4fdc919d30a56fc2.jpg


e012d973c48f9def35ded24fcb38ce56.jpg


e0df9b5c463f15003edd1848714941e1.jpg


6e282e268d3b427d3073f2ba28df37d5.jpg


47082e9d3fde2ffebfa2d1aab5b16cd7.jpg


bdfa3c26faefda1eb971353710f84a61.jpg


99c3f96eb5ec4e33e9300dccdd8c070d.jpg


5136c9f74ebd71cf1e46c2e5445c63bf.jpg

24c0bd8700b065297c8a54c0e501c51b.jpg


b480b161edbf0cfc3135605d52a11008.jpg


c1fbe04dcea176201f3fb7b5b91a87fc.jpg


87cb74d8465e27dd6c05804d6948bc81.jpg


956efd729092d9a19efa1fc5104442f0.jpg


ebbfbd9bb1cb5edb5ea97af098a0e2e3.jpg


e5891a7fb22a876006898271d8731180.jpg


2ea3973d4aa26d037e859c600ff1e694.jpg


1850dfee3ac783b58e8dc41d7b6a06e3.jpg


68c433b1391955057e0fc4eba4519b9b.jpg


f5d256baa969fe6e129d4514ee8a8fa7.jpg


f0a989f68a1336d88dfddace538ababd.jpg

2ef9f9cb8b39b5276aa3bef8b1654725.jpg


9372aab762be2304afd64a2bfb17f100.jpg


14338adc2328c3354ddd171d926c37f2.jpg


2684b77281a569e053785eb9c6a28afe.jpg


4c580729b171120c26b9c6f2b3000a3c.jpg


1e8599ba3c593e7f7dc2e31c556c4299.jpg


7e866e663bb2c371eb7f7d9e6b66b29e.jpg


37c9c0e3f8de4aeb39db3118a84ba352.jpg


57cc43e2716af74bdd5d19ed03008e7f.jpg


d4b63e4ec30c9e0f23f0af6abe64962f.jpg


975ad129c0cca50d675529d7c33d95c4.jpg


e844d0fdab9eb593792da3d2fcde295e.jpg
 
Thread starter
This weeks tank bag maps

ac9feafeb701508fa589285ac17adf4d.jpg


826b7e9dfd3a28a2416eaaebf335144f.jpg


61e8cf10c4c1b7c251264531e8ea1da3.jpg


0f3ffe3bf085e6cea10b7854fb5c95f4.jpg


dde14cdeac8dd207dcc78eab34c9bd9a.jpg


9620cb7211c32bdfea50417cb1094a30.jpg
 
Another successful venture. Looks like a great week on some excellent roads.
 
love seeing pictures and the spacing looked very professional " sorta bungee cord riding here that is why i prefer to be last ........

that thin crust Pizza looked so delicious
 
OH, man this made me hungry for a ride...and a giant sandwich or two. Looks like a wonderful trip.
 
Back
Top