this morning

LOL I just can't believe you guys ride those Monkeys all over. Nice pics alprider. The first is very dramatic.
 
Fantastic and, as always, lovely pictures. :thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
made this evening as supplement still my hous loop very relaxt too........i got today a consumption 1.37l for 100km....or by 291km i fill up 4l ....well yes with 50-60-70 km/h the monkey feels very fine..... and between any km with 80/h bcos somebody was behind me....

tank volume is 5.6l....reserve is 1.8l....
 
I only have about 175 miles on mine but I think it's starting to break in. The engine feels much better at 40-45 mph than it used to. Aside from a few local graded (dirt) roads, the bike mostly stays on the pavement, so when the time comes, I think I'll replace the tires with something a bit more street oriented to see if it'll smooth out the ride. Right now, it's pretty lumpy.
 
Sat on a Monkey today. So tempted to get one now just for the dang seat! Dang it was comfortable!
 
Thread starter
yea...its a absolut confi sofa stool...:hello:.....:clap:.....:D
.
and yes 30-45 mph is his feelgood zone
 
Thread starter
and this mornig i start at 5am...pick up a fine girl after a 440km loop with 3 passes and a nice mountain valley with a lake/dam wall behind...

view from the coffe cup place....forgott my cam so its only a mobile pic
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
A reminder that there are still wonderful places on this planet.
The reason I own a motorcycle. My playground has lakes, rivers, hills and curvy roads. The jumping off points are 60 to 90 minutes away. All accessible on quiet rural roads 5 minutes from my home.

Unfortunately I never bring my camera because I never want to stop. Maybe when I get my saddle bags installed I'll take the camera with me.
 
Back
Top