This! In 250cc....

CB4ME_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Ahh to be young again....what a remarkable starter bike.

My first bike was a 1968 125 cc HD Rapido, not quite the likes of this:

(Pictures from Motorcycle Daily: Yamaha’s 2015 YZF-R125 Illustrates Massive Effort on Small Displacement Models (with video) « MotorcycleDaily.com – Motorcycle News, Editorials, Product Reviews and Bike Reviews)

dae34b5dc41371200abaa09addefa224.jpg


247075671f428e38fafe5a2da910cb02.jpg


8b78537b65bf1163c23dc99ed543a7f9.jpg


862f0784ef01804920b244b789373391.jpg
 
That is cute. I could put it on display in my family room, as an art piece. How much $?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
CA200_imp said:
I love small bikes!!
I do too CA but I could not get bent over enough to ride that one. Or if I could I could not get straightened out. I would like to have a dual sport 250 or some sort if the seats were not so dang high on them.
 
OldF7guy DS bikes are great small bikes , I have a 09 XT250 and is
great for running around town. I never ride off road. It has a very low seat , the roads are so bad in the city I call it my urban assault vehicle
:D
I am not to tall-
[/img]
Try one neat time you are in a Yamaha dealer, I just wish I had the FI one.
[/img]
[/img]
 
When I was a kid, all the old b@$t@rds would whine, "Youth is wasted on the young."
It is true, but it's also true that wealth is wasted on the old. When we were young, there was no way in holy heck any of us could afford that.
 
I think the Kawasaki 300 is class leading small sport bike......but even so, something like that would encourage you to carve up corners, maybe before you had enough skill to do so?
308 lbs and it is a beauty....
 
Back
Top