They all look the same... at least for now!

Really? Ohlins? Cool!

Nice pics. I never get tired of looking at pics of this bike.
 
I've given serious thought to upgrading the rear shocks, and Ohlins would be my first choice. This bike deserves only the best upgrades, but I want more growl from the exhaust first. Once I get a few thousand miles on her I will then start looking at suspension options. A boxed aluminum swingarm would be pretty cool too, but that is waaaay down the road. :D
 
The ferret_imp said:
Really? Ohlins? Cool!

Nice pics. I never get tired of looking at pics of this bike.
Maybe we can get Guth to add a section somewhere dedicated to our best pics with or without scenery :D
 
redReno_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Really? Ohlins? Cool!

Nice pics. I never get tired of looking at pics of this bike.
Maybe we can get Guth to add a section somewhere dedicated to our best pics with or without scenery :D
Maybe we can get Guth to add a section somewhere dedicated to our best pics with or without scenery :D
Like the "Our Best Pics" section idea! Take note Guth...
 
Back
Top