kennyw_imp said:
I found a little extra room on the CB today and installed Cortech 36L saddle bags as a temporary solution until I get all of the ammo can brackets figured out.
I have the same Cortech bags on my '13, and I also want to move the rear turns signals to allow the bags to move rearward. I notice that your bags are on opposite mine. I have the closed end rearward, which places the wide strap so that I sit on it. It's not too bad, but I still want to move it back some.
kennyw_imp said:
I do have a ride report for the Corbin seat. I spent the day on the bike a week ago Saturday. Left the house at 8 am and didn't get home until around 10 pm. Riding throughout the day consisted of 50-100 mile stretches with decent breaks in between. I made it to about 9 pm before it started to feel uncomfortable. Overall, I find the seat very comfortable compared to the stock one.
I also made a quick update to the attitude of the bike and drilled a few holes in the muffler end plate. Still retains the stock look and sounds a little better but not extremely loud.
I did the exact same thing, but with 18 holes, with almost no effect on the sound, or at least not enough for me. I didn't want much, just enough to hear. I had done similar to other bikes with a much more dramatic result.