kennyw
Road warrior
Thread starter
I've been happy with it but haven't taken a long trip yet. I'm on the fence about getting bar risers since it move the seating position back and I'm leaning forward a little.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I ordered it from A Vicious Cycle in New Dundee, Ontario. They are now the Canadian division of A Twisted Throttle.lash_imp said:Looks like that is what I will get for mine. Did you order direct or from a Canadian dealer?
I was going to buy some of these. I kept asking for the diameter of the bars, but got impatient and pulled the trigger to purchase Then, they sent me an email that the bars measured something like 7/8". My clamps were 1" so I asked them to cancel the purchase, which they gladly did. I then ordered the SW Motech bars which fit the cycle perfectly. They are 1 1/8" diameter where I would mount my footpegs so I had to buy new clamps and shim them, but no problems. Seeing the pic of your Chinese bars makes me think they measured the smaller support bar and not the outer bars. The Chinese bars look exactly like the German-made Motechs.kennyw_imp said:New parts arrived today. Hopefully, I will find enough time to install this weekend.
![]()