The Three Amigos ride again!

GoldOxide_imp said:
mtneers_imp said:
A clip of riding part of the Mount Washington Auto Road in New Hampshire. Elevation of 6,288 feet. 7 miles from the bottom to the summit.



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lol - the flick looks just like mine.

Are there still some unpaved (sand/gravel) sections of the road - maybe about 2/3rds to 3/4 up the route?
lol - the flick looks just like mine.

Are there still some unpaved (sand/gravel) sections of the road - maybe about 2/3rds to 3/4 up the route?

All paved now….


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
:rofl: that must have been the downhill video then.
 
Acadia NP and Bar Harbor today…
a00ef69379137a9b83dc8f63c44ab676.jpg

86385fdabcb2028453656232e95273be.jpg

dbd30bbefa405ece46b1fe4c0cf862ca.jpg
a00b0600b8b09fb12684c991f2d5a58e.jpg

Thunder Hole
a93a5a5ad941b72ed9e988ccb78abe1b.jpg
Cadillac Mtn overlooking Bar Harbor


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
The A-man_imp said:
Up...down...all the same to me. I was terrified the whole time!
:rofl:

Boy do those pics bring back fond memories

On my memories board

383d4770ee8f5870834bd9cd3abf8983.jpg
 
More great pics. Thanks mtneers.
 
The ferret_imp said:
The A-man_imp said:
Up...down...all the same to me. I was terrified the whole time!
:rofl:

Boy do those pics bring back fond memories

On my memories board

383d4770ee8f5870834bd9cd3abf8983.jpg
:rofl:

Boy do those pics bring back fond memories

On my memories board

d8453a7d8e71b44b7e4ca3de7e0a99f5.jpg


You and me both Mickey..I was here in 2019 but with a different Goldwing….
b612b92c44bc608e8b9cd15d9046aed7.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Nice!

New England is just a great place to ride.
 
Headed home…left Ellsworth ME…stopover in Lincoln NH. Avoiding the rains with some “adult beverages”( per rickcb)
dbe3ce562c785a8538feb1be516b9ce7.jpg

93e26eb4c0da450027eccbd43a738d2d.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Great adventure guys.
Lucky for you guys, I can tell you all about the Ellsworth and Graham Dams at the rally! :s
 
Home after 9 days of travel and 2,689 miles through MD, PA, NY, NJ, NH, VT and ME. Dodged rain on Tuesday in Bethlehem NH. Only wore rain gear for about 30 minutes the whole trip and then it was only a light sprinkle.
Left Matamoras PA yesterday morning at 6:30 AM. Home at 4:16 after riding 554 miles - 3 stops for gasoline and lunch. Gasoline price ranged from $4.80 to $4.20 gallon for 87 octane. Burned 57 gallons for a total of $257.91. Avg. MPG was 50.38. Best was 58. Not bad for 1800 cc/6 cylinders!
Great trip with 2 great friends that I would have never met without this forum! Priceless.
73ff0e3a1d2e1119a33e039ab43c8961.png

(As of this morning, A- man is still enroute home due to encountering a storm near Fort Chiswell VA.)
3d89fe46265897bf7d998fb23ca8367c.jpg

7707066468b2be5e2b67b794c1981d92.png



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Awesome trip Ron (and Amos and Alan). Congrats gentlemen.

Gas mileage wasn't bad at all, actually pretty darn good considering the cylinders it had to feed. There are guys on the NC forum that can't get 58 mpg lol.

Hope A-Man finds a hole in the clouds and doesn't get too wet.
 
Ah! I wish I could have spent some time with you guys. Matamoras is only 11 miles from my house.
However, I’m enjoying Tupper Lake in the Adirondack Mountains now.
Glad you guys had a memorable trip!
 
Back
Top