Sep 30, 2017 #1 P pittycheria_imp Running like a top Thread starter Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oct 4, 2017 #3 D Desert viper_imp Been there Thanks for this awesome video....it brought tears to my eyes.......people that don't ride will never get it....Thank GOD I've been getting it for 52 years!
Thanks for this awesome video....it brought tears to my eyes.......people that don't ride will never get it....Thank GOD I've been getting it for 52 years!
Oct 4, 2017 #4 R Rocky_imp Road warrior That one has done the rounds a few times, but I still smile whenever I see it
Jan 9, 2019 #7 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior shruti0727_imp said: The spirit never dies [emoji1488] Click to expand... Hey shruti, welcome aboard the Forum. That URL would emulate never ending for sure. When not elsewhere, you will be here.
shruti0727_imp said: The spirit never dies [emoji1488] Click to expand... Hey shruti, welcome aboard the Forum. That URL would emulate never ending for sure. When not elsewhere, you will be here.
Jan 10, 2019 #8 I Inline4_imp Been there WOW! What a beautifully inspiring video! :clap::clap::clap: I need and want another CB1100! :excited: Thanks for that clip, pittycheria! :beerchug:
WOW! What a beautifully inspiring video! :clap::clap::clap: I need and want another CB1100! :excited: Thanks for that clip, pittycheria! :beerchug:
Jan 10, 2019 #9 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior Yes, hopefully our CBs won't get relegated to the dusty corner of the garage.
Jan 13, 2019 #10 rboe Road warrior Makes the rounds from time to time - and well worth the rerun. :worship:
Jan 14, 2019 #11 F flat out_imp First service completed Inspiring, good to watch once a year. thanks t.