The Slimey Crud

Ole

Been there
Thread starter
I know there must be some Slimey Crud Runners in here. Spring event 2014 is Sunday. Who's going? I will be in Pine Bluff but am unsure about Leland. Too much work at home to do. :@

The Sunday forecast has been rain but as of tonight they took the rain away. High in the low 50's. Should be a good run,,,,,

http://www.slimeycrudrun.com/history/
 
Tortuga_imp said:
Nothing for me here. Please move on Tortuga.

(I thought it said 'Limey Crud' ;)
:rofl: he's from the UK..get it?
 
Thread starter
Just got back from a 142 mile Crud Run. Anybody know who this guy is? He has his hands on my bike.

61916429337578f555bd28a929f038f2.jpg


Here is a clue. This is the bike he's been working on,,,

72865a9eb115a89e6ac5b93a890bbfd9.jpg
 
He's actually been writing again, and in Road & Track as well. May have been a health issue for a while.
 
A few more from the Crud, Ole sorry I missed you - Didn't have much time to stay.
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
 
Cool looking Bultaco Metralla
 
Really enjoyed, by coincidence, last night reading the March 2014(I think it was?) Cycle World's Mr. P. Egan's article about getting a "freebie" Norton Commando for restoration & having seen your photo(s) of him, your cb11, and of his Commando... his restoration efforts yielded a very impressive result!... Thanks for making his CW article even more enjoyable... for me to get to see his accomplishment(with a "little help from his assorted friends"!)
 
I just got back from Deal's Gap Saturday or I would hive taken a ride up. Maybe in the fall. Great pics. Thanks for sharing.
 
I think this thread should be kept going forever. The Slimey Crud is such a great name. It reminds me of something I once caught in a fishing net.
 
Back
Top