Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Metric or SAE?EmptySea_imp said:I bought a bag of nuts for my $5 grab bag recipient. Cheryl did all the rest of the shopping, although I gave some input. She and I are not exchanging gifts this year, but rather are going to go furniture shopping sometime after the holidays.The ferret_imp said:Turning this back to the Christmas thread lol... All you folks have your Christmas shopping done? Got my last item for my wife yesterday.
i think we motorcycling men are much easier to shop for !
I begged my kids for motorcycle-related gifts, including a CB1100Forum mug, but I suspect I'm getting socks and handkerchiefs, which I also need, butttt.

Metric or SAE?Guth_imp said:Metric or SAE?EmptySea_imp said:I bought a bag of nuts for my $5 grab bag recipient. Cheryl did all the rest of the shopping, although I gave some input. She and I are not exchanging gifts this year, but rather are going to go furniture shopping sometime after the holidays.The ferret_imp said:Turning this back to the Christmas thread lol... All you folks have your Christmas shopping done? Got my last item for my wife yesterday.
i think we motorcycling men are much easier to shop for !
I begged my kids for motorcycle-related gifts, including a CB1100Forum mug, but I suspect I'm getting socks and handkerchiefs, which I also need, butttt.![]()
+3!!!Nemo_imp said:Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.
In addition, please also accept our best wishes for a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2016, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make this country great (not to imply that this country is necessarily greater than any other country or area of choice), and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual orientation of the wishers.
This wish is limited to the customary and usual good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first. ‘Holiday’ is not intended to, nor shall it be considered, limited to the usual Judeo-Christian celebrations or observances, or to such activities of any organized or ad hoc religious community, group, individual or belief (or lack thereof).
Note: By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher at any time, for any reason or for no reason at all.
This greeting is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. This greeting implies no promise by the wisher actually to implement any of the wishes for the wisher her/himself or others, or responsibility for the consequences which may arise from the implementation or non-implementation of it.
This greeting is void where prohibited by law.
****
That's the greeting for this politically correct world we live in, where we have to tippy-toe around everything so as not to offend anyone.
I just wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A BLESSED 2016!!
Cheers! :beerchug:
And me too.Cormanus_imp said:Guth, you're on fire today.
Nemo, that's a beauty. I shall, in conformance with its terms, appropriate it.
Not sure yet but it will have two wheels and a motorThe ferret_imp said:What will it be on Ole, and are you going to stop when you see us this time or just whiz by? lol