The OFFICIAL Christmas thread

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
Gentlemen (to quote Chip Beck)

As we try and keep things CB 1100 and motorcycle oriented here, and as Christmas is coming up, lets try and keep things Christmas related to this one thread. If you get something for your CB1100 or bike related, (gear, farkles etc) please post info and pictures here...if you go for a ride on Christmas day (I know I will be) please post the pics here... and if you just want to wish your fellow forum members a Merry Christmas or Happy New Year, let's do that here as well.

So to start it off, speaking for myself and I'm sure for Guth as well, we wish our great forum members and their family members a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY, FUN, HEALTHY AND SAFE NEW YEAR!



Ferret (Mickey) and Guth (Bill)
 
And the same good wishes back at you and to all the forum family :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Those who get to ride this time of year, be safe and take care.
 
With a full moon on 25Dec15 & temps predicted to be in low 50F in west-central IL, USA...a ride is anticipated for that day... May your holiday season be so bright you have to wear "shades"...
 
Very best wishes for a merry Christmas and a happy New Year to everyone at cb1100forum.com. Or, for those into political correctness, all the best for the festive season.

May your CB miles in 2016 be plentiful and joyful. :beerchug:
 
Humbug. I want to open gifts now. I know there are heated grips under the tree!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
 
Gentlemen,

Merry Christmas to Bill and Mick and all my good friends here. This wonderfully civil Forum has helped make 2015 a good year. Santa has already delivered some additional air-cooled motorcycling happiness for me to mod in 2016 as a new Sportster 48 (which I need like a dose of the clap!) became motorcycle #9 in my garage. Both the CB1100 and the Sportster definately keep the "motor" front and center in motorcycle. All the best in the new year.

Chip

 
Chip — the only thing missing in that photo are some holiday-inspired red and green tie-down straps. (You do get bonus points however for sticking to the classic HD themed black and orange look.)

Hope you enjoy the new bike in the coming new year!
 
My Xmas came early yesterday with the arrival of my CB1100...

I wish each and every one of you very Happy Holidays, and here's to a ride-filled New Year.

... quietguy
 
Thank you Mickey for starting this thread and thank you Guth for putting up with Mickey and his indulgences. I wish you both a very merry Christmas. And to all my CB1100 brothers and sisters, may you all have a wonderful holiday season, whether you're Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Atheist or anything else. I'm grateful for each and every one of you and for this forum that has brought us together.

- MG (James)
ChipBeck_imp said:
Gentlemen,

Merry Christmas to Bill and Mick and all my good friends here. This wonderfully civil Forum has helped make 2015 a good year. Santa has already delivered some additional air-cooled motorcycling happiness for me to mod in 2016 as a new Sportster 48 (which I need like a dose of the clap!) became motorcycle #9 in my garage. Both the CB1100 and the Sportster definately keep the "motor" front and center in motorcycle. All the best in the new year.

Chip



What a beauty. Well done.
 
It has indeed been a very good year for me. I have held off posting here in hopes of getting a spectacular Christmas-related photo of my CB and me, but with rain forecasted and holiday parties to attend, that photo op is not likely to occur. So, rather, I will simply wish my motorcycling brethren this: May you experience the same sense of peace off your bike that you most certainly feel on it, in this season and in every day of your lives. Merry Christmas!
Also, Metallyguitarded, are you ridding to the 2016 rally or trailering?
 
Back
Top