Thread starter
The exhibition The Motorcycle: Design, Art, Desire is coming to an end at Brisbane’s Gallery of Modern Art. Amongst 101 exhibits are one of the two Bert Munro special Indian Scouts, a Britten V1000 and one of the first motorcycles ever built: the Perreaux Steam Velocipede.

Many are stunning, including this 1912 Henderson Four.
[url=https://postimg.cc/z31BPbxw]
[url=https://postimg.cc/H8mf4C45]
Follow [url=https://www.qagoma.qld.gov.au/whats-on/exhibitions/themotorcycle]this link to the exhibition’s home page. Even better, try [url=https://motogoma.art]this link to a catalogue of the exhibits, including pictures and the blurb displayed with each exhibit.
If anyone is really interested in a particular exhibit, given a bit of time, I’d be happy enough to dig out any photos I took of it.
I’ll end with just one: this extraordinary 1929 Majestic from France.
[url=https://postimg.cc/5HhcyzXs]
[url=https://postimg.cc/YGY5WSgM]

Many are stunning, including this 1912 Henderson Four.
[url=https://postimg.cc/z31BPbxw]

[url=https://postimg.cc/H8mf4C45]

Follow [url=https://www.qagoma.qld.gov.au/whats-on/exhibitions/themotorcycle]this link to the exhibition’s home page. Even better, try [url=https://motogoma.art]this link to a catalogue of the exhibits, including pictures and the blurb displayed with each exhibit.
If anyone is really interested in a particular exhibit, given a bit of time, I’d be happy enough to dig out any photos I took of it.
I’ll end with just one: this extraordinary 1929 Majestic from France.
[url=https://postimg.cc/5HhcyzXs]

[url=https://postimg.cc/YGY5WSgM]
