the little things I've done to my deluxe so far

ss2wheels_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Stickers gone, reflectors gone, nice billit tag frame, adjusted shifter up, checked air pressure, but the best thing yet-mine is now a 6 cylinder, thanks to my nifty little aluminun piston tire valve caps and I think it feels way more powerful than stock! LOL:biker:
darn I forgot the very first thing my thingies!
 
Pictures please.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
Pictures please.
HI mate, I am having trouble posting pics, says the file is too large and I am not very good with this stuff.I will get them up when I can get someone to show me what the f--k I am doing wrong:huh:
 
ss2wheels_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Pictures please.
HI mate, I am having trouble posting pics, says the file is too large and I am not very good with this stuff.I will get them up when I can get someone to show me what the f--k I am doing wrong:huh:
HI mate, I am having trouble posting pics, says the file is too large and I am not very good with this stuff.I will get them up when I can get someone to show me what the f--k I am doing wrong:huh: I had the same issues when first posting pictures, this thread helped me out a bunch: http://cb1100forum.com/forum/misc.php?ac...elp&hid=8.
 
ss2wheels_imp said:
Stickers gone, reflectors gone, nice billit tag frame, adjusted shifter up, checked air pressure, but the best thing yet-mine is now a 6 cylinder, thanks to my nifty little aluminun piston tire valve caps and I think it feels way more powerful than stock! LOL:biker:
darn I forgot the very first thing my thingies!
Good man. Thingies definitely suppose to go on first.

Those that ignore this vital task do so at their own risk! Don't take a chance voiding your warranties. Don't leave your bikes less than fully protected. Plus ---- and this is a biggie ---- Drop dead gorgeous women will be less than impressed until you add thingies!!!

Follow ss2weels' lead and add your thingies TODAY! :P
 
I think Ridem cornered the market on those things! :)
 
MrTim_imp said:
ss2wheels_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Pictures please.
HI mate, I am having trouble posting pics, says the file is too large and I am not very good with this stuff.I will get them up when I can get someone to show me what the f--k I am doing wrong:huh:
HI mate, I am having trouble posting pics, says the file is too large and I am not very good with this stuff.I will get them up when I can get someone to show me what the f--k I am doing wrong:huh: I had the same issues when first posting pictures, this thread helped me out a bunch: http://cb1100forum.com/forum/misc.php?ac...elp&hid=8.
HI mate, I am having trouble posting pics, says the file is too large and I am not very good with this stuff.I will get them up when I can get someone to show me what the f--k I am doing wrong:huh: I had the same issues when first posting pictures, this thread helped me out a bunch: [url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/misc.php?action=help&hid=8.]http://cb1100forum.com/forum/misc.php?ac...elp&hid=8.
Let us know how you get on. This link to a tutorial on using photobucket etc is pretty helpful as well. I've also mentioned another solution here, [URL=https://cb1100forum.net/posts/749053/]http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1296&pid=38332#pid38332
(post #91)
 
Back
Top