THE ITALIAN CAFE'

I think it looks fabulous
sliver mini fairing
silver side covers
silver engine
silver wheels
red stitching on the cafe seat

looks great!
 
I agree, with more silver added in things start to be pulled together. What seat is that? Almost looks like a 2 up cafe seat....
 
Thread starter
So i transform a perfect cb1100 in cafè racer with - Bikini aluminium cowl by samurider, seat with red piping by italian artisan, exaust by gpr, bar end by oberon, tail light from cb 750 1972 Next stop, handle bar, spoke weels (dipends of the cost of spare parts by honda - cb ex 1100- Now a kineo spoke weels made in italy ok for cb costs about 2500 euros to much:-/:-/ .

Ciao Davide

http://p1.bikepics.com/2013\09\06\bikepics-2594985-full.jpg

my english cafè racer:heart::heart:
 
I'd go with a Sushi Cafe' vs. Italian. Nothing beats a Moto Guzzi Cafe in the Italian moniker.
 
Looks great, but as stated above, some clip-ons or clubman bars will seal the cafe deal. The drop bars are, in my opinion, the defining aspect of a cafe bike.

Kelley
 
Back
Top