The Eagle has landed

quickest way thru 48 of the states

b02101f8dedf264ac2b0eed54d3638a9.jpg
 
gogoAZ_imp said:
I am realistic and don't have the kind of finances to go around the world. Would love to though. However, North and Central America...planning on that. In fact, I am in the process of planning a 49 state trip and a trip down to Costa Rica.

I am on the road to Roosevelt, AZ (Route 88).
When might the trip to CR happen for you?

gogoAZ_imp said:
I am realistic and don't have the kind of finances to go around the world. Would love to though. However, North and Central America...planning on that. In fact, I am in the process of planning a 49 state trip and a trip down to Costa Rica.

I am on the road to Roosevelt, AZ (Route 88).
That 88 / Apache Trail is such a fun road.
 
Thread starter
bigsheep_imp said:
gogoAZ_imp said:
Yes indeed. Made a lot of sacrifices this year (and saved up) and Mrs. gogoAZ gave me the green light! :excited:
My wife always puts out the red light....
My wife always puts out the red light....
:rofl:
pdedse_imp said:
gogoAZ_imp said:
I am realistic and don't have the kind of finances to go around the world. Would love to though. However, North and Central America...planning on that. In fact, I am in the process of planning a 49 state trip and a trip down to Costa Rica.

I am on the road to Roosevelt, AZ (Route 88).
When might the trip to CR happen for you?

gogoAZ_imp said:
I am realistic and don't have the kind of finances to go around the world. Would love to though. However, North and Central America...planning on that. In fact, I am in the process of planning a 49 state trip and a trip down to Costa Rica.

I am on the road to Roosevelt, AZ (Route 88).
That 88 / Apache Trail is such a fun road.
When might the trip to CR happen for you?

gogoAZ_imp said:
I am realistic and don't have the kind of finances to go around the world. Would love to though. However, North and Central America...planning on that. In fact, I am in the process of planning a 49 state trip and a trip down to Costa Rica.

I am on the road to Roosevelt, AZ (Route 88).
That 88 / Apache Trail is such a fun road.
Not sure yet. I will keep you posted though. Once I get some more particulars down (like a time frame), I will put the call out if anyone wants to join. :) As it stands now...probably the end of 2019.
 
bigsheep_imp said:
gogoAZ_imp said:
Yes indeed. Made a lot of sacrifices this year (and saved up) and Mrs. gogoAZ gave me the green light! :excited:
My wife always puts out the red light....
My wife always puts out the red light.... Good thing that you guy's do not live in Holland !
 
bigsheep_imp said:
gogoAZ_imp said:
Yes indeed. Made a lot of sacrifices this year (and saved up) and Mrs. gogoAZ gave me the green light! :excited:
My wife always puts out the red light....
Why do you keep turning it back on?
 
gogoAZ_imp said:
I am realistic and don't have the kind of finances to go around the world. Would love to though. However, North and Central America...planning on that. In fact, I am in the process of planning a 49 state trip and a trip down to Costa Rica.

I am on the road to Roosevelt, AZ (Route 88).
Definitely nothing wrong with that plan.
 
Back
Top