The Eagle has landed

gogoAZ_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Well boys and girls, I added a new member to the family. 2019 BMW R1250GSA. Got the “exclusive” paint scheme, Kalamata Metallic. All I can say is wow!



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Yes indeed. Made a lot of sacrifices this year (and saved up) and Mrs. gogoAZ gave me the green light! :excited:
 
You are going to love what you can do on that bike! Congrats
 
gogoAZ_imp said:
I'll post some pictures soon, after the weekend.
So, you think, you gonna enjoy it through the entire weekend, and we'll be nervously and impatiently waiting for your pics..:P...
Congrats and e n j o y it :thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
Alas, it'll be in the garage all weekend. Will be out of town for a family thing. :(

Will take a couple rides after the weekend and make me some purdy pics while I'm at it.
 
gogoAZ_imp said:
Well boys and girls, I added a new member to the family. 2019 BMW R1250GSA. Got the “exclusive” paint scheme, Kalamata Metallic. All I can say is wow!



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats!!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
 
Look an ADV bike on a real Adventure. How cool is that?

Very nice gogoAZ

edit: Awesome pics btw
 
The ferret_imp said:
Look an ADV bike on a real Adventure. How cool is that?

Very nice gogoAZ

edit: Awesome pics btw

+1
 
Where abouts were you...near Superstition Mountain area?

Nice looking bike at home in the desert.
 
Thread starter
I am realistic and don't have the kind of finances to go around the world. Would love to though. However, North and Central America...planning on that. In fact, I am in the process of planning a 49 state trip and a trip down to Costa Rica.

I am on the road to Roosevelt, AZ (Route 88).
 
Back
Top