Another great road trip chronicle
Love the pictures and the story along the way
40C!!!! I wouldn't be able to handle that in riding gear. I was down there when it was 40-41C and could barley handle it in shorts and a light T-shirt!
Eskimo blood and all that don't you know
I understand wearing the equipment for reasons other than crash safety: Sun burn! We've all been there. But still, the sauna build-up inside, particularly when there is no air movement still makes me cringe sitting here even while -8C outside and 15 cm of fresh cold snow has fallen. Maybe the sauna-effect isn't as bad Down Under?? Certainly in southern Ontario summers, the energy-sapping humidity is unavoidable.
This was very enjoyable to read. And I didn't miss ...
Apropos the discussion elsewhere about inseam length, the main reason Valvoline has the KTM is that she makes you and me look tall, Ferret. Josh, now, is a different kettle of fish. I have to say, though, having followed them all day, they manage to get along on them pretty well and could be hard to keep up with when the road got twisty.
That, of course, may be more a reflection of my riding ability.
Day 4
... lol, but too bad you can't say, "For a limited time only, we won't just send one, but two (2) for the same low price of $19.95. Just pay separate shipping and handling."