Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
pdedse_imp said:
Whoops_imp said:pdedse_imp said:
Come to Utah. We have far more of the long, straight, endless roads than we do the twisty type. Such is life in the desert.


pdedse_imp said:Whoops_imp said:pdedse_imp said:
Come to Utah. We have far more of the long, straight, endless roads than we do the twisty type. Such is life in the desert.
I love Utah! Playing with the idea of retirement days in St. George or Tucson. We get lots of the lonely roads in eastern OR as well. But The Outback...to me that seems on another level.
Australia overlay
Contour of The Outback
If my guestimates are close at all, The Outback would be like stretching Utah from Ohio to coastal California, from Minnesota to the Rio Grande.
Apologies, Cormanus, if I took your trip off course...I'm just admiring the wonderful expanse of Australia.


Cormanus_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:

Cormanus_imp said:
